Finally, The government of Austria announced an international Youth conference. Applications are now open for Youth International Conference in Austria 2020. Also, This is a fully-funded summer exchange program for foreign students. This conference is for a limited time period.
In addition, at this European International Youth Conference, more than 300 seats are available. All-Academic disciplines are eligible to apply for this student exchange program in Vienna, Austria. All professionals can apply for the fully-funded scholarships in 2020. So all details of the Conference, requirements, benefits, and applying procedure are as follows.
- Conference Offering Country: Vienna, Austria
- Available Seats: More than 300.
- Related Courses/Program: All courses will be considered.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded
- Last Date to Apply: 31st March 2020
- Eligible Nationals: All INternational students can apply.
Check Your Eligibility and Requirements for Youth International Conference in Austria 2020
The following are the requirements and eligibility criteria for all participants.
- Previous Educational degree/certificates/diplomas.
- English Language proficiency is also required.
- Applicants need to complete the online application form as well.
- Also, Candidates from all over the world can apply in almost all disciplines.
- Age Limits:
- The age limit for International applicants will be 30.
- For African Nationals, the age limit is 35.
- The conference will be for 12 days.
- Apply Also, Canadian College Scholarships Fully Funded 2020
- Apply Also, Bachelors Fully Funded Scholarship in UK 2020
Awards for Selected Students Youth International Conference in Austria 2020
There are three types of awards.
- Basic Scholarship: This type of scholarship will cover only Participation fees.
- Partial Scholarships: This will cover participation fees as well as accommodation allowance.
- Fully-Funded Scholarships: Living Allowance, accommodation allowance as well as other basic expenses.
The online application consists of 2 parts.
- Contact Details
- Current University / Work Details
- Address as well as Participation Dates for the 2020 Forum
Part 2 (can be saved & continued later)
- Write a Motivational Statement.
- Upload grades transcripts and highest university or high-school certificate.
- Complete your CV.
- Upload proof of the English Language as well.
- Full Requirements.
Applicants can Contact Directly as well. email@example.com