The biggest Youth Conference in Egypt is finally happening! 2022 brings 5000 seats for Youth Forum in Egypt covering the Airfare for a one-week gathering. International students and Egyptian citizens can now apply for the Youth Forum taking place in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt. Applications for International Youth Conference are open now.
Conference in Egypt has always fascinated thousands of people around the globe. More than 3200 participants attended the Youth Conference in 2018 in Egypt afterward more than 5000 people hosted and made the most of the Youth Conference in 2019. Now, in the year 2022, 10th to 13th January 2022 thousands of young people will gather to make the most of the greatest platform. Find more about the University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand.
Fully funded opportunity to attend the Conference in Egypt has the motive to spread Peace, Creativity, and Development around the globe. Asian and European countries will join hands to address the Political, Cultural, Social, Educational, and Economic challenges we are facing. Be a part of this platform to let the world know your opinions. Apply before 15th December 2021.
Features of the Conference In Egypt
- Location: Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt
- Organizers: World Youth Forum Organization
- Conference Offered: Collaboration of World Youth Forum and International Organizations
- Fund Coverage: Fully Funded
- Dates of Program: 10th January 2022 to 13th January 2022
- Who can apply: Pupils from any academic field can apply
- Application deadline: 15th December 2021
Benefits of Attending the Youth Conference
Youth Conference Egypt 2022 is a much-needed destination. Following benefits are waiting for the students who will apply for the program:
- A great chance to socialize with the local and global citizens.
- The following expenses are covered by WYF:
- The air ticket to and from the country of the student.
- Accommodation will be provided to the students in Egypt.
- The transportation (internal) will be covered.
Topics for Conference
The WUC will be proffering the discussion on a wide variety of topics for the students around the globe providing them with multiple options to participate, leaving them further proficient; some discussed in this year’s conference are:
- Future of Energy
- Climate Change
- Post-Covid Effects
- Distance Learning
- Social Security
- Digital Transformation
- Human Rights
- Technology and 5G
Themes of the Forum
World Youth Forum 2022 gives participants from any field of academics following subject matters for advancement during the seminars.
Mutual interests are also talked over to bring up healthy outcomes for betterment, by creating a single platform where one can share views, thoughts, and experiences during the forums.
Who can Apply? Stipulation
Apply today to make full use of the opportunity if you meet the following criteria:
- Applicants, both male, and female, from any part of the world, can apply if they age from 18 to 40 years.
- Applicants can attend the seminars as:
- A theatre participant
- An attendee conference
- A model participant
- A speaker at the conference
How to Apply?
Apply directly for the program for the Youth Conference following very easy steps without delay.
- Passport Scan (for the Foreign Applicants)
- NID Scan (National ID Scan for Egyptian Applicants)
- One clear picture (white background)
Online Application step by step Process:
- Step 1. Fill in all your information.
- Step 2. Email Verification.
- Step 3. Complete the profile.
- Step 4. Approval of the account.
- Step 5. Receive the E-invitation.
- Step 6. Choose suitable flight dates.
- Step 7. Receive the E-ticket.
- Step 8. Visa Application.
- Step 9. Receiving details for accommodation.