Great news, Applications are open for the World Bank Young Professionals Program 2021 in the USA. This excellent opportunity is announced by World Bank for all International Students around the world. The program’s goal is to develop young people into creative, inspirational, and powerful leaders who can solve the challenges of the future.
Young Professionals are recruited from all around the world, with a preference for nationals of WBG members and operational nations. All competent candidates from a variety of professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This is a Fully Funded Program in the USA that will cover all the expenses.
The World Bank and the International Finance Corporation have consolidated their Young Professionals Programs into a single World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP). Don’t miss this amazing opportunity of professional development by working on International Programs in the USA. Also, visit Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 In United States – Fully Funded.
- Country: United States of America
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Gender: Male/Female
- Time Duration: Two years
- Eligible Countries: International Students.
This USA Young Professionals Program is a Fully Funded program and offers following benefits:
- A pension plan for recruits.
- Paid leaves also granted
- Health services, fitness center, child care and other services.
- Relocation costs
- Resettlement benefits.
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply:
For World Bank:
- Must hold a relevant master’s degree
- Must hold a relevant PhD degree
- Candidates from appropriate fields are eligible.
For IFC and MIGA:
- Applicants must have finished their degrees by September 12th, 2022.
- Updates CV/Resume
- Enrollment Proof
- Short Essay
- Degree or diploma certificates
- Three academic/educational recommendation letters
- A thesis is a must.
How To Apply For World Bank Young Professionals Program
- The application time is 90 mins and the application will be closed after this time.
- Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the positions.
For further details, please visit the official link below: