Applications are open for the latest UK scholarships Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021. These Fully Funded scholarships are open in the United Kingdom. Both domestic and international students from around the globe are welcome to apply for these international scholarships in the UK.
These International Graduate Scholarship 2021 are open for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs in the UK. Students will get a chance to study at Warwick Doctoral College. These scholarships in the UK will cover all the expenses of study. This is the best chance to avail for the students who wish tWarwick Chancellor’s International Scholarshipo study in UK.
All the fields and majors are available to study. You can choose from a wide range of courses in these UK scholarships 2021. The duration of these Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 is 3.5 years. Do apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students – Fully Funded. Further details are given below.
Detail of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Host country: United Kingdom
- Host University: Warwick Doctoral College
- Degree level: MPhil leading to Ph.D., PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: National & International
- Last Date: 21 January 2021
Available Study Fields
Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal and Research (CEDAR)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- School of Law
- Warwick Foundation Studies
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- Film and Television Studies
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship Benefits
- 100% Tuition Fee
- Living Allowance
- Research Allowance: £5,000
- Maintenance Allowance: £15,285
- All national and International Students can apply.
- Applicants who are applying for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for MPhil or Ph.D. at the University of Warwick that will begin in October-2021.
- Students who are currently enrolled on a Ph.D. or MPhil at Warwick can also apply only in their first year of registration.
- Applicants may be from any courses or fields at the University of Warwick.
- Applicants cannot defer the scholarships to the next academic year.
How to Apply
Applications are open to apply for Warwick International Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK till 21st January 2021. For online application to apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021, please click below.