The great VLIR-UOS Scholarships and training programs announced in Belgium for international students. These international fully funded scholarships are the best chance to study in Belgium. There are 31 eligible countries of Asia, Africa, and Latin-America for these Belgium scholarships 2021. These Fully Funded Scholarships in Belgium are for Masters and English-taught training. VLIR-UOS Scholarships are an amazing opportunity to study in Belgium for free.
Flemish University or University College in Belgium will be hosting these Belgium scholarships. You can avail this chance to study in many fields at Scholarships in Flemish University. Fresh graduates can also apply but preference will be given to employed or experienced candidates. These international fully funded scholarships in Belgium will cover all your expenses. These expenses include Full Tuition fee, Living expenses, Travel allowance, and Medical also.
There are 5 Master’s programs and 9 training programs in these Fully Funded Scholarships in Belgium. For an initial Master’s degree, the age limit is 35 years and for an advanced Master’s Degree, the age limit is 45 years. The duration is 1 year for a Masters Degree Program and 4 weeks for each training program. All applicants from the eligible countries can apply for these VLIR-UOS Scholarships. More details about Belgium scholarships in 2021 are given below:
VLIR-UOS Scholarships Details:
- Scholarship Country: Belgium
- Host University: Flemish University or University College in Belgium and many other Top Belgium universities
- Degree Level: Masters Degree Program and Training Programs
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st Feb 2021 & 1st March 2021
Study of Fields:
In these scholarships, One-year Master Programs being offered in some of the best universities in Belgium:
- Human Settlements by KU Leuven
- Globalization and Development by the University of Antwerp
- Development Evaluation and Management by the University of Antwerp
- Cultural Anthropology and Development Studies by KU Leuven
- Governance and Development by the University of Antwerp
In these scholarships, there are 9 different training programs being offered in different universities of Belgium.
- Sustainable Development and Global Justice by the University of Antwerp
- International training on Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Qualitative research methods by University of Antwerp
- Modern breeding techniques for maize by Ghent University
- International Module for Spatial Development Planning by KU Leuven
- Clinical Nutrition – from practice to research questions by KU Leuven
- Summer School for Strengthening Diagnostic and Stewardship capacity for Teaching Hospitals by University of Antwerp
- A Circular Coaching Program Bridging the Sustainability Needs of Entrepreneurs by University of Hasselt
- Empowering Vulnerable Children and Young People by UCLL
- Platform development for an E-learning system in Biostatistics/Statistics by University of Hasselt
Eligible Countries for VLIR-UOS Scholarships:
There are total 31 Eligible countries for these Scholarships in Belgium:
- Burkina Faso
- DR Congo
- South Africa
- Palestinian Territories
Benefits of VLIR-UOS Scholarships:
These scholarships are Fully Funded and covers all your expenses.
- Accommodation for students.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Living Allowances.
- Travel Allowance.
- The candidate must be a national of the 31 Eligible countries mentioned above and the candidate must be in his home country when he applies.
- At the time of application, the age limit for the initial Master’s Program must be 35 years and for the advanced Master’s program, the age must be 45 years.
- Fresh graduates can also apply but Experienced candidates and employees of educational institutes will be preferred.
- A motivation letter will be needed.
- Employes of social organizations and government employees are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must mention the scholarship when he applies.
- Application forms for admission and scholarship are different.
- Further details about the deadlines of the Training programs are given at the official link below: