Applications are now open for the University of Twente Scholarships. Students from all over the world can apply for International scholarship awards. Almost all courses are available to apply. All courses are full-time and also fully funded scholarships. Students from EU countries as well as non-EU countries can apply. There are two types of scholarship awards, the Kipaji Scholarship & Professor de Winter Scholarship. All the details of the University of Twente Scholarships Fully-Funded are as follows.
- Scholarship Offering Country: Netherlands.
- Scholarship Institute: University of Twente.
- Available Seats: 50 Awards.
- Program: Masters Program.
- Courses: Mentioned Below.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 1st May 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All countries.
Check Eligibility & Requirements for University of Twente Scholarships Fully-Funded
Please check out the following requirements and eligiblity for the scholarship application.
- First of all, the applicant will apply for admission to the University of Twente. After getting an offering a letter or conditional/unconditional offer letter from the university, then the applicant can fill the online scholarship form.
- You never study at the UT before.
- Must have a relevant course degree previously.
- You will comply with all the conditions for obtaining the visa.
- All supporting relevant academic documents.
- IELTS needed. (6.0).
- Only those students will be selected who have an excellent educational background.
Available Courses to Apply
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology, and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- The total number of awards is Fifty (50).
- Fully Funded scholarships.
- All countries are eligible including the EU citizens.
- Award value is € 3,000 – € 25,000 for the first very first year & if the student maintains their grades in the first year then he/she can avail second-year award as well.
How to Apply
Applications are done online. The deadline for Round 1 applications was 1st February 2020 while the deadline for Round 2 applications is 1 May 2020. Please follow the link below for official notice as well.