Great news, Applications are open for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 in Australia for International students. This Fully Funded research scholarship in Australia is announced for students from all over the world. Students are invited to Pursue Master Degree & Ph.D. Degree programs under Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships for the year 2022.
RTP scholarship in Australia will cover all the expenses. Almost all Academic Fields and majors are available to study Masters and PhDs by research. Sydney University offering many Full Scholarships for International Students. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to study in Australia for free.
The University of Sydney is a public research university, established in 1850. It is Australia’s first university and one of the best in the world. This university was ranked in the top 25 best universities in the world by QS World University Rankings. You can also apply for University of Adelaide Scholarships 2021 in Australia – Fully Funded.
University of Sydney Scholarships Details
- Award country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Degree level: BS, MS, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Last Date: 30 September 2021.
These Sydney Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study Abroad in Australia. All the Expenses will be covered under RTP Full Free scholarship for international students. The details of coverage are as below:
The scholarship amount of $6000 per year will be provided to the successful candidates. The amount is tenable for 1 to 5 years for any Undergraduate Degree.
For Masters, PhD:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- Annual Stipend: $28,596
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave)
- Paid maternity leave.
- Airfare: $1,250 at the commencement of studies for travel from home country to Sydney and up to $1,250 after successful completion of studies for travel to return to home country
- Master’s level education Reimbursement funds range from $420 to $840 for a Ph.D. degree.
- Research funds.
Available Academic Fields
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
- Applicants from all nationalities can apply.
- An Undergraduate degree with 1st or second-class honors from any reputable University is required to apply for a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You must show that you have appropriate research experience and capability in the following cases:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors in the first or upper second class
- A master’s degree has been completed to a high academic standard and contains a significant amount of research.
- An equivalent qualification demonstrating research quality, capability, and experience.
You can also apply for World Bank Young Professionals Program 2021 in USA – Fully Funded.
- Most recent and previous Degree transcripts with official stamp
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- English language proficiency in IELTS or TOEFL.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. degree program)
- Applicants for the Ph.D. programme must submit a copy of their master’s thesis or any relevant papers.
- Other reference documents.
How to Apply for Sydney Scholarships?
All the Step by Step Procedure is Online to apply for University of Sydney Scholarships 2022. The Official Link is given below to apply.