Call for an International MBA scholarship at the University of Sussex UK. International students having less financial resources can easily apply. Many international students always look up to the opportunity to study in the UK. The University of Sussex is internationally recognized. It is a public University.
Furthermore, It is partially funded. The amount of funds a student will receive is £1500 to £5000. University is specifically known for its Business studies. Both males and females can avail this Golden opportunity to study free in the UK.
University of Sussex MBA program is open to apply for the academic year 2022-2023. University is based in heart of England. It is placed at #19th on the National level and 160th in the world. Furthermore, this scholarship is the best way to achieve higher studies. Students can apply for this award till December 2021. Also, visit Japan WCO Scholarships 2022 at Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) – Fully Funded.
Further details are given below;
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: University of Sussex
- Financial Coverage: Partially funded
- Program level: Masters/ MBA
- Source: University OF SUSSEX
- Eligible Nationality: All nationalities
- Deadline: December 30th, 2021
Students applying for this scholarship MBA program will get the following benefits;
- Partially funded scholarship
- In addition, funds of £1500 to £5000
Following things must be fulfilled in order to get this scholarship;
- Apply for admission by completing the admission requirements
- Professional experience part-time
- Or full-time professional experience
- Detailed CV
- Education certificates
- 3 years working experience
- IELTS good score
- GMAT score
- Admission letter
- Personal statement
How to Apply?
Firstly application form is available online. Select MBA courses by applying through the online admission portal. After the selection it is directed to send a statement of interest briefly at the given email ID; email@example.com
Lastly, after selection, the applicant is required to appear in the interview. (There can be a skype interview also). For more details please visit the official website of the University written below;