Great news for academic career seekers, University of Ottawa Scholarships 2021 is open and announced for applications in Canada. This Fully Funded scholarship for Undergraduate students is offered by the University of Ottawa. All international students from all over the world can apply for this Undergraduate Scholarship in Canada. All expenses will be covered by UoT.
A wide range of scholarships and a vast range of academic fields and majors is being offered by the University to all students for the academic year of 2021-22. The needy students from around the globe can pursue Undergraduate Degree from Canada and they’ll get Full Financial support during the study. The duration of an Undergraduate Degree scholarship is 4 years.
The University of Ottawa ranked 11th in the country and 279th worldwide as per QS World Rankings. It is a public research university and was established in 1848. Canada scholarship is the best chance to study in Canada for free. You can also visit Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 for BS, MS, Ph.D. – Fully Funded.
University of Ottawa Scholarships Detail
- Award country: Canada
- Host University: University of Ottawa, Canada
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Last Date: 1st April 2021.
You can also apply for USTC International Scholarship 2021 in China – Fully Funded.
Available Study Fields
- Civil Law
- Social Science
- Health Sciences
Financial Benefits of University of Ottawa Scholarships
- Merit Scholarship for each full-time term: $1,000
- Automatic Excellence Scholarships: $1,000 to $4,000 only first year at UoT
- President’s Scholarship: Total $30,000 ($7,500 each Year)
- Faculty of Arts Dean’s Merit Scholarship: Total $4,000 ($1,000 each year)
- Chancellor’s Scholarship: Total $26,000 ($6,500 each year)
- Financial Aid for International Students by University.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria of University of Ottawa Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 in Canada are given here.
How to Apply
The Online Application for Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 in Canada is open to apply. The selection criteria of candidates will be based on the academic achievements of applicants. Follow the application process given at the official link below:
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.