Applications are open for the University Of Hawaii Scholarship 2022 in the United States. All international students from any part of the world including the USA are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded scholarship. University Of Hawaii offering Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs to study in USA for the academic year 2022.
The USA scholarship is funded by the Asian Development Bank and enrolls 300 students. All the expenses of the study area are covered by ADB. No application fee is required to apply for this scholarship. Don’t miss this opportunity to complete your higher education in the USA.
The University of Hawaii is a public research university established in 1907. It is one of the oldest universities in the United States of America. Applicant must have a minimum of bachelor’s to apply for the scholarship at the University of Hawaii. You can also apply for the University of Twente Scholarship 2022 – Study in Netherlands.
University Of Hawaii Scholarship Details
- Host Country: United States
- Host University: University of Hawaii
- Degree Level: Masters and Ph.D.
- Financial Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
This USA Fully Funded scholarship will cover all expenses. The details are given below
- Complete tuition fees
- First-time airfare(From the home county of the student)
- Full food charges and incidental expenses.
- medical and health insurance
- Stipend for books, material, and other academic supplies
- A thesis stipend will be provided to students who will conduct research.
- Master of Law
- Business Administration
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Public Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Tropical Plant, and Soil Science
- Pacific Island Studies
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Australia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Tuvalu, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Tokelau, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Islands.
- Southeast Asia: Cambodia, Indonesia, Brunei, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Singapore, Vietnam.
- South Asia: Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Iran, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka.
- East Asia: China, Macau, Mongolia, Hong Kong, Japan, Russia, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree with excellent academic records.
- Two years of professional experience when applying.
- English Language Proficiency
- Must be in good health.
- Must be under the age of 35, or under the age of 45 in some senior programmes.
- After completing their studies, the candidate must agree to return to their native country.
How to Apply
The online application portal is open to apply for the University Of Hawaii scholarship. Applications from all over the world are invited. The official link to apply is given below.