University of Geneva Fellowships, Switzerland has announced support for the outstanding students for Master in Science in any discipline covered by the university. All international students can apply for the Fully Funded Masters Fellowships in Switzerland 2022.
Study in Switzerland at the scholarship value of CFH10, 000 TO 15,000 per year. Given the opportunity that after a successful first semester academically, the scholars can have an extension on the scholarship of their Master’s Program. Don’t miss the chance for this Fellowship!
The University of Geneva, along with various sponsors, is offering the Fully Funded opportunity to all the International Universities. Join the prestigious University of Geneva for a triumphant future under the guidelines of the most highly qualified teachers. Don’t delay to benefit today. Also, visit for DURHAM UNIVERSITY UK SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.
Features of the Scholarships
- Country: Switzerland
- Institute: University of Geneva
- Scholarship Offer: Master of Science
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Starting of the course: September 2022
- Deadline for application: 15th March 2022
Advantages to applicants
- Study in the refined educational system abroad with a Fellowship from the University of Geneva.
- The University of Geneva Scholarship altogether amounts CFH10, 000 TO 15,000 per year.
- The University promises an extension on the scholarship offer for the selected course if the scholar manifests an academically successful first semester (extended to three or four semesters of Masters of Science). Check out also, University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand.
Criterion for Application
- The applicant can belong to any country and any institute for their Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Language certificates are not required.
- Meet the admission criteria to be selected for the Excellence Fellowship Program. Demonstrate your excellent abilities to stay prominent.
How to Apply for the University Of Geneva Fellowships?
Apply today following a very easy procedure as below:
- Fill the enrollment procedure provided by the officials online in January 2022.
- The applicants will then receive an email with a personal link provided for filling the application form.
- Provide the required documents.