Great news, Applications are open for the University of Dayton Scholarship 2022 in the USA. All international applicants from all over the world can apply for this Fully Funded USA Scholarship. The university offers International Merit Scholarships for international students. No Application fee is required. The scholarship is announced to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs for the academic year 2022.
Selected students can apply for a Merit Scholarship and a Text Book Scholarship at the University of Dayton. You should apply for this opportunity to study with some of the world’s best researchers. UD is ranked among the top 50 universities in the United States for bachelor’s degree programmes. If you finish your education in the United States, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Because of COVID-19, you can apply through email. Over the course of four years, this scholarship could be worth up to $105,390. Students will be automatically considered for an international merit scholarship when they apply for this scholarship to free study in USA. You can also apply for the University Of Hawaii Scholarship 2022 in the United States – Fully Funded.
University of Dayton Scholarship Details
- Host Country: USA
- Institute: University of Dayton
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Duration: 4 Year
- Deadline: Varies
The University of Dayton offers 2 types of Scholarships for Bachelor’s Studies. Expenses coverage of both undergraduate scholarships is as below:
1. Merit Scholarships
This scholarship is worth up to $105390 over the course of four years. When students apply for admission to Dayton University, they will be automatically considered. Also, no registration fee is required to apply.
2. Text Book Scholarships
The scholarship covers the expenses of your books up to $4000.
Available Academic Fields
- School of Business Administration
- School of Education and Health Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering
- Professional and Continuing Education
- School of Law
Also visit Study in Japan Without IELTS – A Complete Guide.
- All International students out of USA can apply.
- Must hold all the necessary documents mentioned below.
- Letter of recommendation
- Financial Documents
- All previous Transcripts/Degrees.
- Notarized Transcripts/certificates
- Proof of English Proficiency test
- Fall term (August through December) — 1st May
- Spring term (January through April) — 1st November
- Summer term (May through July) — Case-by-case basis
How to Apply
Fill up the online application form for the University of Dayton Scholarship and submit it with all the mentioned documents. Candidates can apply in any available intake. The official link to the scholarship is given below.