Scholarship Applications for the University of Melbourne, Australia are now open for the 2021 intake. Students from all over the world can apply except New Zealand and Australia. Those students who are willing to peruse their studies can apply for Undergraduate Scholarships at Melbourne University. Scholarships in Australia for bachelors for those students who are highly talented. Selection process based on the merit basis of education. University offering Fully-funded scholarships.
In addition, Melbourne university is one of the best universities in Australia. So, do not miss the opportunity and apply before the deadline. Undergraduate scholarships in Australia for all the students of the world. All the details of the Undergraduate Scholarships at Melbourne university are as follows. There is a very easy procedure to apply to everyone. University offering 50 scholarships this time.
If you want other scholarships then you can visit the Fully-Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships
Also, you can visit, Scholarships in Canada 2021
- Offering Country: Australia.
- Host Institute: Melbourne University.
- Available Seats: 50.
- Program: Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Courses: Mentioned below.
- Total Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Departmental
- Application Last Date: Nov 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All International Countries.
After selection, student will get the following benefits.
- Student will get $10,000 fee remission in the first year of degree.
- OR complete 100% fee remission for the three year time duration.
- Students will get all their fee back after the completion of three years.
Also, check out the eligibility criteria for the Undergraduate Scholarships at Melbourne University 2021 [Fully-Funded].
- Applicants should be International except New Zealand and Australia.
- Should have received an unconditional offer letter from Melbourne University.
- Must have excellent results in the school certificates.
- Should have A+ grades in the school certificates.
- OR have 97% marks in the final years of school.
- OR have a minimum of 43 scores in the International Baccalaureate (IB).
Application Instructions For Scholarships in Australia
If you have received the unconditional offer letter from the university then you do not have any need for other separate applications for the scholarship. As mentioned above admissions deadline is 30 November. Please also check out the official notice below for clarification.