ADB Scholarships applications for The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) at the University of Auckland, New Zealand are now open. Students from all over the world can apply for international Scholarships. Those students who want to study in a Masters’ program can now apply for the ADB scholarships.
In addition, the main purpose of these scholarships is to provide an opportunity for excellent students of ADB member countries. All students from member countries can easily apply now. All details of the scholarship, their requirements, benefits, and procedure of applying are as follows.
- Scholarship Offering Country: New Zealand
- Scholarship Institute: University of Auckland
- Available Seats: One Hundred Fifty (150).
- Program: Masters Program.
- Courses: All Courses are Available.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 19th July 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All countries are Eligible.
- Apply Also, Kraft Heinz PhD Fellowship Business in Ireland
- Apply Also, City Law School Awards for Academic Excellence UK
Available Courses for The University of Auckland-ADB Scholarships
- Public Health
- Science (Environmental Science)
- Arts (Development Studies)
- International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
Eligible Countries for The University of Auckland-ADB Scholarships
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
Financial Awards for Selected Applicants The University of Auckland-ADB Scholarships
The following are the benefis for the selected applicants.
- Full Tuition fees for the selected students.
- Air-Ticket for the applicant to Auckland.
- Living Allowance for the students.
- Health and Medical insurance during complete program time period.
- Special Grants for the student.
Requirements and Eligibility
Check out the following requirements and Eligibility for the ADB-Japan scholarships.
- The applicant will apply for admission first at the University of Auckland.
- Applicant must have a Bachelors’s degree with above-average grades.
- Two years of work experience needed in the relevant field.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English Language.
- The age limit is 35 years, mangers and official member’s age limit is 45 years.
- Your medical health must be good.
- The student must be willing to go back to his/her home country after completing the degree.
- JSP members cant apply for this program.
- Already enrolled students cant apply in this scholarship program.
- First Complete ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Also, complete ADB-JSP Application Form.
- Submit an offer letter or Admission letter with the application.
- All academic documentation and supporting documents.
- Work Experience letter as well as a recommendation letter.
- Copy of Passport.
Where to Submit
All of the above documents must be submitted in full by post and received by the University of Auckland no later than 19 July 2020:
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019