International Cooperation and Development Funds (ICDF) announced Taiwan Scholarships programs in Higher Education Institute. Students from all over the world can apply easily now for Taiwan International Scholarships Fully Funded in 2020. So, Higher Education institute offering Programs for Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral.
In addition, universities offering fully funded scholarships for all foreign students. Application for part-time programs will be rejected automatically. Moreover, those students who have the interest to continue their further studies in the TaiwanICDs program and have excellent academic records become part of Taiwan university. So please check out the complete details of TaiwanICDs, financial awards, requirements, and applying procedure is as follow.
- Scholarship Offering Country: Taiwan
- Scholarship Institute: Higher Education Institutes.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Program: Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D. Program.
- Courses: All Courses are Available.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 29th May 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All Nationals are Eligible
Financial Awards for Taiwan Scholarships
Please check the following details.
- So, These scholarship programs are fully-funded for all students.
- Students will get Monthly Stipends as well.
- Undergraduate Stipend: NT$12,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
- Master’s Stipend: NT$15,000 per month.
- Ph.D. student’s Stipend: NT$17,000 per month.
- Also, Air-Tickets for both sides.
- House Allowance.
- Medical Insurance will be given
- Stationary expenses during the program.
- Credit fees as well.
Check out the following countries, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latvia, Kosovo, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Tuvalu, Vietnam, Jordan, Mongolia, Russia, Turkey, Africa, Eswatini, Côte d’Ivoire, South Africa, Caribbean, Haiti, Saint Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Myanmar, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand.
Requirements For Taiwan Scholarships
- 31 different courses in 21 different universities, where you can apply.
- Apply according to your country.
- Applicant except Taiwan can apply.
- So, The applicant will apply for admission first in the any university of Taiwan under Higher Education.
- Never avail a scholarship before in Taiwan.
- Students cant apply for other scholarships during the TaiwanICDs program.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Also, All supporting relevant educational documents.
- Reference letters as well as recommendation letters.
- NO IELTS required.
- Available Courses & Universities.