Swiss Government scholarship applications are now Open. Swiss Government offering scholarships collaboration with the Federal Commission of Scholarships (FCS) for Doctoral and Post-Doctoral programs. These Swiss Government Scholarships 2020/2021 are fully-funded for all foreign students.
Also, all those students who have an interest to study in Switzerland can now apply for Swiss Government scholarships. The government will cover all the expenses like; tuition fees, stipend, accommodation, air-tickets, living expenses. All the details, requirements, benefits, and applying procedures are as follows.
- Scholarship Offering Country: Switzerland.
- Fellowship Institute: Higher Education Institute.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned
- Program: Ph.D. Program, PostDoctoral Scholarships, Research Programs.
- Courses: All available Courses in Universities will be eligible.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: September 2020
- Eligible Nationals: All countries are Eligible.
- Apply Also, Australian Awards Scholarships Fully Funded 2020-2021
- Apply Also, Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2020/2021
Awards For Selected Applicants
The following are the benefits for the selected applicants.
- As mentioned above, these scholarships are fully-funded.
- Complete tuition fees will be covered by the Government.
- The government will afford both side Air-Tickets from the home country and to the home country.
- Also, accommodation will be provided by the host universities.
- Health Insurance for students.
- Living allowances.
- Research allowances also included.
- Visit Also, Bachelors/Masters International Scholarships USA 2020
- Visit Also, Ireland Government Scholarships 2020/2021
Detail of Swiss Government Scholarships
- Scholarship Program:
- Ph.D. programs (12 Months to 36 Months).
- Post-Doctoral Programs. (12 Months).
- Research programs. (12 Months).
- Three Types of Scholarships:
- Research Scholarships: Those applicants who have a Minimum Master’s degree and want to study further for research studies.
- Art Scholarships: These scholarships are for ARTS students and there are limited nationals that are eligible for this.
Check out Eligible Criteria for Swiss Government Scholarships
- First, complete your profile.
- Based on your research work and artistic quality.
- Previous certificates/degrees and supporting documents.
- All other requirements you can find in the official notice below.