Applications are open for SUSI Exchange Program 2021 in the United States. This Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program is open for undergraduate students. SUSI 2021 is announced for both male and female students. This SUSI program 2021 is sponsored by the USA Government and open for only Pakistani Students.
This Youth Exchange program is the best chance for students with average academic grades. They can apply with their low CGPA for these international scholarships for Pakistani Students. No need for IELTS/TOEFL to apply. Applicants need no Passport when applying for this Fully Funded exchange program for Pakistani undergraduate students in 2021.
The students will get a chance to Free study at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA. The duration of this Fully Funded exchange program 2021 is 6 weeks. USA Government will be responsible to cover all the expenses. The program sponsors need highly energetic students who are fluent in English and their age limit is 25 years. Please visit Nanyang International Scholarships 2021 in Singapore – Fully Funded.
SUSI Exchange Program Detail
- Host Country: The United States Of America
- Host Institute: University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Degree Level: Bachelors/Undergraduate.
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th Jan 2021.
The duration of SUSI Exchange Program is 5 to 6 months. After this duration, students need to return to their home country.
SUSI Exchange Program Benefits
- Applicant’s USA Visa Cost
- Return Tickets for Economy Class.
- Arrival (Airport) Expenses: $150-$175.
- Monthly stipend: $1500
- Housing and Meals.
- Field Trips Expenses.
- Brand new IPAD for selected applicants.
- Brand new Mobile Phone for communication
- Free tour of Famous cities of USA
- Both male/female can apply.
- Applicant Must be enrolled in the Bachelor’s Program.
- The maximum age limit is between 18 to 25 years.
- Be fluent in English.
- Should demonstrate strong Leadership Qualities.
- Transcripts for Percentage.
- Serious Interest in USA public policymaking.
- Strong commitment to the community and other activities.
How to Apply
Please download the application form given below and submit in PDF format to the SUSISLExchange@state.gov. Please click below to apply.