The best of all offers is here. Summer Internships in Japan are now open for all International students in 2022. The University of Tokyo is offering funded Internships for students from any part of the world. Neither an application fee nor IELTS is required. Internship in Japan at the University of Tokyo is a wonderful opportunity for Bachelor’s, Masters, or Ph.D. degree students from diverse backgrounds of academics.
Located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan, the University of Tokyo is the leading research university in the country. The university, abbreviated as UTokyo/Todai, is the first Imperial University of Japan. Be a part of this prestigious university by applying today. Do visit for OCED Internships In France 2022 For International Students – Funded.
Study in Japan and become a part of scientific research projects. It is a massive opportunity for the students who want to work in Research Centers of Japan, with UTokyo covering all the expenses during their stay in Japan. Apply for the internship without delay.
Features of the Internship
- Country: Japan
- Offer by: the University of Tokyo and Japan Government Research Centers
- Degree Level: Undergraduate/ BS students
- Internship Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 7th January 2022
The interns will have a long list of benefits before and after the internship ends.
- An allowance of JPY 110,000 (for 6 weeks)
- Free accommodation near campus to selected interns
- The sessions guide how to apply for Graduate Schools at the University of Tokyo
- Special seminars are held for students’ meet up
- Visits to International Graduate Schools and Institutes
- Trips/ expeditions and Japanese cultural events
- Interns will have access to UTokyo facilities like Libraries, Gym, Health care centers, etc
- GSFS health insurance
- Medical Benefits: 1 million yen
- Liability: 100 million yen
- Death/ Physical disability benefits: 1 million yen
UTokyo Internship Fields
The students can choose from below mentioned academic fields for internship. Department Professors offer a variety of internships to International Students. Internships are available in Physics, IT, Ocean Science, Advanced Energy, Chemistry, Materials Sciences, International Studies, Environmental Studies, Biological Sciences, and also in Sustainability Science Studies.
Division of Biosciences
- Integrated Biosciences
- Computational Biology and Medical Science
Division of Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Socio-Cultural Environmental Studies
- Human and Engineered Environment Studies
- Environment Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Ocean Technology, Policy and Environment
Division of Transdisciplinary Sciences
- Advanced Materials Science
- Complexity Science and Engineering
- Advanced Energy
The applicants for the internship must have met the below requirements to be eligible for the University of Tokyo Summer Internships in Japan, 2022.
- The applicants must provide Home University’s letter of English Proficiency that he/she is studying for Bachelor’s degree there.
- Applicants for the Internship must be Undergraduate.
- Applicants can belong to any part of the world and from the colleges/universities that award Bachelor’s or its equivalent.
- From Matriculation to Graduate at Graduate School of Frontier Sciences/any other graduate schools at the University of Tokyo or anywhere from Japan is considered.
- The interns will live in the accommodation provided by the university.
- Full participation in the daily research group, respect the work of all members, attend and participate in laboratory gatherings/meetings, and attend the program for its whole duration.
- Full effort should be shown in the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program organized by
The applicants must submit these documents while applying for the University of Tokyo Summer Internships in Japan, 2022.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Home University’s proof for the language proficiency
- Academic Transcript
- Scanned copy of Passport/ ID card
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
- Portrait Photo
The students must apply online for the application and submission of the documents before the deadline of 7th January 2022. Check the official notification for further information and particulars of the University of Tokyo Summer Internships in Japan, 2022.