The Karolinska Institutet has announced Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships, 2022. Study in Sweden by applying for this wonderful offer by Karolinska Institutet. Complete your Master’s degree by availing of the Scholarship in Sweden, Apply today!
One of the greatest universities in the world, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, now offers Master’s Scholarships covering the tuition fee of the students. Demonstrate your excellent academic records for the selection.
Global Master’s Scholarships is a window to success and door to polished learning in the modern world, that too with the best offers on the courses. Each grant has a great impact on the total cost of your education, making it easy to manage the personal expenses of scholars on their own. Students from outside EU/EEA can apply. Rules may vary for each program. Do visit for the University Of Geneva Fellowships In Switzerland – Fully Funded
Details of Study In Sweden
- Host country: Sweden
- University: Karolinska Institutet
- Offers: Global Master’s Scholarship
- Financial coverage: Covers tuition fees
- Deadline: 17th January 2022
Benefits for Applicants
Following benefits can be availed by the applicants:
- Study in the most competent and merited environment in Sweden.
- Global Scholarship, 2022 covers the tuition fee of the applicants (or part of the fee for the program or partially covered by Karolinska Institutet.
Check out also, DURHAM UNIVERSITY UK SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Who can apply?
The eligibility criterion is mentioned in the points:
- The international fee-paying students (outside EU/EEA) can apply.
- The applicant has to choose and apply for one of the Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Scholarship, 2022.
- The application fee is to be paid before 1st February 2022.
- The mandatory documentation is to be submitted.
Find more about the University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand
- The application will be submitted online for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship that starts in Autumn, 2022, within the application period 18th October 2022 to 17th January 2022.
- The selected applicants will be later notified.
- Visit the official notification for the detailed guidelines for the online application form, and the scholarship program.