Great news, now Study in Europe without IELTS is very easy. Here is a Complete Guide for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs. Some of the Best Countries to Study in Europe are mentioned below and the best thing is that none of them require IELTS/TOEFL scores. Moreover, a Master’s degree in Europe without IELTS is also possible now. Furthermore, the majority of the latest Scholarships in Europe for international students are open now.
Some of the world’s most visited countries are found in Europe. The following European universities can exempt IELTS or TOEFL test scores. In this article you’ll find Studying in Europe is a simple and quick process. IELTS scores are not required for admission or scholarship at some of the Top Universities in Europe. You can also visit Wartburg College Scholarships 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
Europe, one of the most popular study abroad locations, has many universities across the continent that allow you to study without having to take the IELTS exam. In Europe, students from all over the world can study in English. We’ve compiled a list of European countries where you can study without taking the IELTS exam. Let’s have a look at some of the nations and universities where you can study in Europe without having to take the IELTS exam.
How to Study in Europe Without IELTS?
- You should make a list of the majors and universities in Europe to which you want to study.
- If your profile is selected for further consideration, you may be required to take a Personal Interview.
- You will receive an acceptance letter from the university to which you applied If you pass your video interview.
- Apply for a Student Visa and book a flight to your desired location.
List of the Countries
All mentioned Scholarships in Europe are fully funded and will cover Your Airfare Travel Tickets, Allowance, Accommodation, Tuition Fee, Meals, Visa Fees, Transportation, and Other Costs.
Here are some European countries that do not require IELTS and where you may easily gain admission.
Study in Germany without IELTS
The Medium of Instruction Certificate (MOI) is a document from your prior educational institution that certifies that English was your major language of instruction. This validates your command of the English language, and most German institutions accept it as a legitimate language credential.
- University of Koblenz and Landau
- HCI Siegen
- Ruhr University Bochum
- University of Kassel
- Freiburg University
- University of Bayreuth
- University of Bonn
- Braunschweig University of Technology (TU Braunschweig)
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
- Esslingen University of Applied Sciences (Hochschule Esslingen)
Study in France without IELTS
You don’t need to submit IELTS and TOEFL at French universities If you have completed a previous degree in English or attended an English university where the courses were taught in English.
Instead, a person or video/skype interview can do your language assessment.
- EBS Paris
- ESAIP School of Engineers
- ESC Rennes School of Business, France
- American Business School, Paris
- ESGCI, Paris
- ESLSCA Business School
- IESA International
- EPITA Graduate School of Computer Science
- INSEEC Business School
- ISC Paris
- NEOMA Business School
- Toulouse Business School
- Paris School of Business
- SKEMA Business School
Study in Italy without IELTS
You can apply to the following universities to study without IELTS.
- University of Pisa
- University of Roma
- John Cabot University
- University of Turin
- University of Genoa
- Sapienza University of Rome
- University of Padua
- University of Trento
- Polytechnic University of Milan
- University of Naples Federico II
Study in Sweden Without IELTS
Sweden is one of the top-ranked countries for its world-class educational system. If your previous degree of education (at least a year) was completed in English, then You can apply to Study in Sweden Without IELTS.
- Lund University
- Uppsala University
Also visit Study In Canada Without IELTS – A Complete Guide.
Study in Poland Without IELTS
If you have recently completed an English degree, then you can study in Poland without having to take the IELTS exam. You will be exempt from the test.
- Jagiellonian University
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Adam Mickiewicz University
Study in Spain without IELTS
Spain is another most visited country in the world. You have the option of studying in this lovely country without taking the IELTS exam.
- Pablo de Olavide University
- University of Valencia
- The University of Salamanca
- Universidad Antonio de Nebrija
Study in Latvia without IELTS
- Riga Technical University
- University of Liepaja
- Riga Stradins University
- University of Latvia
- Ventspils University College
- Daugavpils University
Study in Norway Without IELTS
- University of Bergen
- University of Oslo
- Norwegian University of Science And Technology
Study in Ireland Without IELTS
- Maynooth University
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- Nui Galway
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
Study in Cyprus Without IELTS
- The University of Cyprus
- Cyprus university of technology
- University of Nicosia
- Eastern Mediterranean University
- Cyprus International University
- Near East University
- Americanos College
- University of Kyrenia
- Frederick University
- The University of the West of England
- The Middle East Technical university
Study in Hungary without IELTS
A lot of universities in Hungary do not require you to take an English language test. Here is the list of Hungary universities that do not require IELTS.
- University of Debrecen
- University of Pécs
- University of West Hungary
- Semmelweis University
- University of Miskolc
- Szent István University
- Óbuda University
- University of Szeged
- Central European University
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Study in Netherland Without IELTS
- Wageningen University & Research
- University of Groningen
- University of Amsterdam
- Leiden University