Call for Scholarships in South Korea for International students. Students from all around the world can apply for this Fully funded global Korean Scholarship 2022. Government of Korea scholarships are for Masters. Bachelors and Ph.D. programs. Scholarships in South Korea for International students are available for all major academic fields.
Moreover, the South Korean scholarship 2022 will cover multiple expenses. The grant includes a full tuition fee, monthly allowance, airfare expenses, and many more. International students can pursue higher and advance studies in South Korea Scholarship. Basically, it is the purpose of the Government to promote higher educational institutes. Also, apply for The University Of Lausanne Ph.D. studentships- Fully funded 2022 (Switzerland).
Furthermore, it is a great opportunity to study in South Korea for Free. Global South Korea scholarship offers grants to promote cross-culture studies. NIIED institute will host most of these scholarships by the Korean Government. Exchange of university after the award is not allowed.
Further details regarding International South Korea scholarship are written below;
- Country: South Korea
- Host institute: NIIED Institute and many others
- Degree/ Program: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
- Nationality: All except Korea
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- of awards: 1300
- Deadline: depends on the country
South Korea Global scholarship Benefits
- Fully funded
- Coverage of tuition fee
- Medical insurance KRW 20,000/ Month
- Resettlement allowance KRW 200,000
- Accommodation allowance: 900,000-1000,000 KRW
- Airfare actual expense
- Research assistance: KRW 210,000-240,000/ Semester
- Language courses fund KRW 800,000/ Quarter
- Grant for Korean language proficiency KRW 100,000
- Completion funds KRW 100,000 (once at the time of completion).
- Printing expenses: KRW 500,000-800,000
- No of the scholarships offered for Bachelor’s are 220.
- Whereas No. of scholarships for Master’s and Ph.D. are 1080.
Check out also, Hurford Youth Leadership Program 2022 In USA – Fully Funded
Applicants willing to apply for Global South Korea scholarships must keep the following points in mind to qualify;
- Applicant and his parents must be nationals of his home country.
- To apply for the undergraduate program, the max-age limit is 25.
- Graduate program applicants should be under 40 years of age.
- Nationals of South Korea are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Elementary, middle, and high-level formal education must be completed before applying.
- Must have good physical and mental health conditions.
- To apply for Graduation, my GPA should be around 80%.
- Students who have recently done their Bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. from Korea are not eligible.
- However, KGSP scholars with outstanding academic records can reapply through the embassy or University.
- One year Korean language instructions are compulsory.
- Applicants with a TOPIK score of level 5 are exempt from a one-year language course.
How to APPLY?
Applicants are directed to apply with all the documents attached to Korean Embassy. You can also submit these documents through domestic universities to NIIED. Global south Korean scholarship requires you to submit an application along with documents. Later on, NIIED evaluates and suggests potential applicants to Korean Embassy.
For more details please visit the following official notice;