Applications are open for Slovak Government Scholarships 2021 in Slovak. These Fully Funded scholarships in Slovak are announced for International students. This Bilateral Scholarships 2021 announced every year for all students around the globe. Slovak Government International scholarship program is sponsored by the Ministry of Science, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Research, and Sports.
Students can pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs under Slovak Government Scholarships. The duration is 4 years for Bachelor’s program, 2 years for the Master’s, and for Ph.D. is 4 years. Students can submit scholarship applications for these full-time degree programs. The list of eligible countries is mentioned below. Students with excellent academic records are invited to apply for this fully funded scholarship in Slovak.
A wide range of academic disciplines is available to study in Slovak. This is a great chance for international students to study in the world’s top universities in their field of interest. Don’t miss this chance to study abroad on a Fully Free scholarship. You can also apply for Scottish Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students.
Slovak Government Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Slovak
- Host University: Slovak Universities
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship Category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies.
Universities of Slovak will cover all the tuition fees, with a monthly stipend as follows:
- The monthly Stipend for Bachelor & Master’s degree students is 280 € per month.
- For Ph.D. students, the monthly stipend is 330 € per month.
- For Researchers and University Teachers, the monthly stipend is 550 € per month.
You can also visit Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 in China – Fully Funded.
Eligible Countries for Slovak Government Scholarships
- Czech Republic
- Belgium-French Community/ Walloon region
- Russian Federation,
- Students must be a national from the eligible countries list.
- Only Full-time courses are available to apply.
- Excellent academic record.
- English Language Skills.
Attach the following documents with application.
- Motivation Letter.
- Research Program Proposal.
- Offer Letter/Invitation Letter.
- Recommendation Letters.
How To Apply for Slovak Government Scholarships
The online Applications are open. Students can apply according to their area of interest. The deadline varies for each university. Visit the official website given below for more details.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.