Fellowships are now open for the Master and Ph.D. programs. So, those students who have the interest to study in Canada can apply to Simon Fraser University fellowship programs. These fellowships are fully funded for all international students. Students from all over the world can apply for Simon Fraser University Fellowships in Canada. These international scholarships are for all students worldwide. The procedure for applying is very easy.
Also, Canadian universities offering almost all types of courses. Candidate should have good grades in Bachelors’s or Masters’s program. Full tuition fees of the program, as well as living expenses, will be covered by the University. Other details regarding applying process are as follows. Simon University has almost 30 thousand students and was founded in 1996. This University is very famous public research university.
- Scholarship Offering University: Simon Fraser University
- Country of Award: Canada
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned by the University.
- Offered Program: Masters & Ph.D.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded
- Last Date to Apply: Open now for 2020
- Eligible Nationals: All Nationalities.
Apply Also, Bachelors Fully-Funded Scholarship in UK 2020
Eligibility and Requirements for Simon Fraser University Fellowships in Canada
Eligibility Criteria are as follow, so please follow and complete these requirements first.
- Students from all over the world can apply for the fellowship.
- Therefore, those courses which are offering by the university are eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant should have 3.67 grades in the previous program.
- All previous academic documents are needed for scholarship applicants.
- Motivational letters required as well as reference letters.
- Up-Dated CV needed as well.
Awards for Selected Students
- Full tuition fees.
- Living expenses will be provided to the selected applicants.
- Study awards will also be provided.
- A stipend of $15000 CDN per year will be given to the selected students.
Procedure for Applying
Finally, The applicant just sends their applications directly to email@example.com with all required documents.