Applications are open for SHS International Excellence Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom. The City University of London announced these scholarships for International students and domestic students. These UK scholarships inviting students from all over the world. This is a great opportunity to study abroad in UK.
Students are allowed to pursue a Master’s Degree in UK under this scholarship. All academic fields and majors are available Except MSc Speech and Language Therapy, MSc Adult and Mental Health Nursing. City University of London scholarships are Partial Funded scholarships and offer a handsome stipend to successful candidates.
The City University of London is a public research university and founded in 1894 in the UK. The university is a member institution of the federal University of London. According to QS world ranking, the university lies at 330 in the world. Also, visit University of Essex Doctorate Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
SHS International Excellence Scholarship Details
- Country: UK
- Host Institute: City University of London
- Degree Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic Students/International Students
- Deadline: 06 December 2021
The City University of London scholarship for international students gives £1,000 to £5,000 to outstanding international students who apply for MSc programs.
- Students from any country, including the United Kingdom, are entitled to apply.
- Applicants must have a full-time study offer.
- Must be enrolled in one of SHS’s postgraduate programmes and pursuing a full MSc.
- Applicants for the Post-Graduate Certificate or Post-Graduate Diploma will be ineligible.
- Please also keep in mind that the following two MSc programmes are not eligible for this scholarship:
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy
- MSc Adult and Mental Health Nursing.
How to Apply
To apply for SHS International Excellence Scholarship 2022, please fill out the formal scholarship application and include a 500-word statement. This statement will be in addition to the personal statement you submitted with your program application, and it should explain why you believe you should be awarded this scholarship.
Include references to projects or initiatives that you have completed that you have excelled at, work that has enhanced practice, or how this scholarship could assist you in advance practice in your chosen field in your statement. The Official link to apply is given below.