Great news, Applications are open for Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 for international students. This Fully Funded scholarship in China is open for students around the globe. Applicants can pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. degree from china on this Chinese government scholarship. Shaanxi Normal University scholarship duration for Masters is 3 years and 4 years for Ph.D. degree programs.
This CSC scholarship 2021 will afford all the expenses including complete tuition fee, stay allowance, and many other benefits. No application fee is required to apply for this Fully Funded Chinese scholarship. Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship is the best opportunity to study in china for free. The age limit for the Master’s program is 35 years and 40 years for the Ph.D. program.
Shaanxi Normal University is the host University for this Fully Funded scholarship. This is one of the best research universities in China. You can also apply for Turkey Government Scholarship 2021 for Bachelors – Fully Funded. Further details about the CSC Scholarship in China are given below.
Detail about CSC Scholarship 2021
- Host country: China
- Host University: Shaanxi Normal University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 15th April 2021.
You can also visit Abu Dhabi University scholarships 2021 in UAE – Fully Funded.
CSC Scholarship 2021 Duration
The duration of this Full Chinese Scholarships 2021 is 2-3 years for Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree will take 3-4 academic years and 1 year for Language Study Period.
The Fully Funded Shaanxi Normal University Scholarship 2021 has been opened with a lot of benefits for all International Students.
- Full Tuition Fee
- No Registration/Application Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly Living Allowance:
- For Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485),
- For Ph.D.: CNY 3,500 (USD 565).
- Humanities: Applicants must have an HSK4 certificate when apply. One-year Chinese training is required after you’re enrolled. The applicants who have an HSK5 certificate will have no need for one-year Chinese training.
- Science and Arts(Music, Fine Art, etc.): One-year Chinese training is a must after getting enrolled. Once the HSK4 certificate achieved, applicants are free to study in their major. One-year Chinese training is not required for the applicants who already have an HSK4 certificate.
English-taught Programs: English proficiency certificate (IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 60) is required for all the applicants except for native English speakers. Students are required to pass HSK3 when they graduate from Shaanxi Normal University.
Eligibility Criteria for CSC Scholarship 2021
- All international applicants except Chinese citizens.
- Must be in Good Health.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required to apply for Masters Programs and the age limit is 35 years.
- A Master’s Degree is required to apply for Ph.D. Programs and age limit is 40 years.
- English Proficiency certificate(IELTS/TOEFL).
- Application Form for CSC scholarship 2021 must be written in Chinese or English. (Submit online and Print the hard copy)
- Shaanxi Normal University Application Form must be written in Chinese or English. (Submit online and Print the hard copy)
- All the academic transcripts
- Attested highest diplomas
- Research and Publications certificates etc.
- Academic achievements and research capabilities.
- Research Proposal for Masters must contain 800 words and for Ph.D., it must be 1500 words.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Foreigner Physical Fitness Examination Form.
- Valid HSK certificate
- English level certificate
- Passport front page photocopy.
How to Apply
The Application Process is given below:
- CSC Online Application System is open. Please complete the procedure given at the link below,
- Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System is open now. Complete the procedure at the link below,
- Submit all your online applications and print out the application with other documents by post to the International Students Office before the deadline of 15th April 2021.