Finally, Sarah Strong Fundraiser announced Scholarships in Canada for international students. All those students who want scholarships in the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree, and Doctoral Program. Those students who want to study mental health services. So, those students who want to continue their studies in Canada can now apply. Only Canadian students are eligible. Also, students who want to get any certificates can also apply. All the details of the Scholarships in Canada For Mental Health Students 2020-21 are as follows.
- Offering Country: Canada.
- Host Institute: Universities of Canada.
- Available Seats:1500 per Year.
- Program: Certificates, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Degree program.
- Courses: Mentioned below.
- Total Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Departmental
- Application Opening Date: 30th Sep 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All Eligible International Countries.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada
Please check out the following criteria for the eligibility.
- Nationality: Canadian
- Courses: All courses related to the Mental health.
- Age: Age must be minimum 18 years old.
- Students should have the offer letter from the university.
- Previous Educational record is also compulsory.
- Essay Required as well.
Send all the information and essay of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word or PDF document.
Also, Visit Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
Host institute will provide all the expenses during studies.
How to Apply
- Last Date to apply is September 30th.
- The scholarship will be awarded by mid-October.
- You must be attending school this fall or winter semester to be eligible for the Sarah Strong Scholarship.
- You need to fill online application form.
- With application form, applicant need to apply with school certificate.