Once again, the University of Sydney scholarships announced for Law students. University offering a fully-funded Masters program. Students from all over the world can apply for the scholarship. Sydney Law school announces scholarships every year for international students. If any one wants to study in Australia can now apply easily. All the details of Scholarships for Law students in Australia (2020-21) are as follows.
In addition, this university is also public research university. It was founded in the 1850. It is an world leading university for all the students. Check out the details below.
- Offering Country: Australia.
- Host Institute: University Of Sydney.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Program: Masters Degree programs.
- Courses: Mentioned Below.
- Total Award: Full Tuition fee + Stipend
- Last Date to Apply: 1st Nov 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All International Countries.
Highlights of Scholarships for Law Students in Australia
|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
|Tuition fees or $10,000 pa||International studentUnconditional offer of admission in the full-time JD or LLM||1 April 2020||1 November 2020|
Benefits for Scholarships for Law Students in Australia
Please check out the following benefits for the selected students.
- Selected applicant will get Full tuition fees for the duration of the degree.
- $10,000 per annum for the duration of the degree.
Apply Also, Bachelors Scholarships
- Applicant should be international student.
- You must have unconditional offer of admission in full-time course. It could be JD or LLM.
- Selected course must be available in the University of Sydney Law School.
- Those applications which will be incomplete will be rejected.
- Application with wrong information will not be considered also.
- Applications after the last date will not be considered.
Note: Visit the official notice for the full details.