Great news, Rotary Peace Fellowships 2022-2023 is announced and open for applications. This Fully Funded Rotary Peace Fellowship is announced for International Students around the world. Rotary Peace awards are offering 130 positions to pursue Master Degree Scholarships & Certificate Studies for the session 2022-23.
It’s a great chance to study in the Top Universities of the World. Almost 50 Scholarships for Master Degree Program and for Certificate Degree Programs 80 scholarships are announced under Rotary Peace Fellowship. The Duration is 15 to 24 months for Master Scholarship & for Short Certificate programs is 3 Months.
Students of any nationality are welcome to apply for Rotary Peace Scholarships. All the expenses during the study will be covered by Rotary Foundation. You can also visit Xiamen University CSC Scholarships 2021 in China – Fully Funded. Further details about Rotary Peace Fellowships 2022-2023 are given below.
- Degree level: Master Degree, Short Certificate Program
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Fellowship Duration: 1 Year, 3 Months
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 15 May 2021.
The Rotary Peace Fellowships is a Fully Funded Scholarships and will cover all the following Expenses.
- Tuition and Fees
- Room and Board
- Round-Trip Airfare Transportation
- Internship & Field Study Expenses
- field-study expenses will be covered.
- Health insurance will be covered.
You can also visit Global Internship Program 2021 in South Korea – Fully Funded.
Master Degree Programs:
The selected Participants for Master Degree Programs will get Study in one of the Premier Universities as below.
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
- University of Bradford, Bradford, England
- Duke University, USA
- University of North Carolina USA.
- Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
Duration of the Program
- Master’s Degree: 15 to 24 Months
- Professional Certificate: 3 Month Program
Rotary Peace Fellowships Eligibility Criteria
For Master Degree Program:
- English Proficiency.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Participant must have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace.
- Potential for Leadership
- At least three years of full-time experience in peace or development work.
- You will not be eligible if you are an:
- Active Rotary member,
- Employee of a Rotary club,
- Rotary International, or
- Other Rotary entity.
- Be proficient in English
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Participant must have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Applicant must able to explain how to promote peace aligns with Rotary’s mission.
- Participants for Makerere University: Either be from the region or currently working in the region.
Documents Required for Rotary Peace Fellowships
Applications require All these following Materials in English:
- Academic and/or Professional Recommendations
- Social impact Plan (certificate only)
- Test scores (Master’s only).
How to Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships
The Online Application form is open to apply for the Rotary Peace Fellowship. The official Link is given below:
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.