A great opportunity to study in Germany. Rosa Luxemburg-stiftung scholarship is offering Masters & PhD programs. Scholarship in Germany will be available as a living allowance. Basic scholarship funds 850€ along with a lump sum of 20€. Additional subsidies for health and nursing insurance of no more than 86€. International students having an interest in Political education must apply.
However, Both males and females can apply as well as individuals with disabilities with greater achievements. International scholarship strongly encourages technical and scientific disciplines. Another support system from Rosa-Luxemburg Scholarship is offered practically in the field i.e. management skills and workshops. These are conducted in Germany domestically and Internationally.
The RLF (Rosa-Luxemburg foundation) was found in 1990 affiliated with a political party. The German scholarship offers opportunities to highly qualified students. RLF works as a center for international dialogue and cooperation. Find also, University of Sussex MBA Scholarship- International Award.
Further details related to RLF scholarship is given below;
Details About Rosa Luxemburg-stiftung scholarship
- Country: Germany
- Host Institute: German universities
- Funding source: Rosa-Luxemburg Foundation
- Degree level: Masters & PhD
- Financial coverage: Partially funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2022
Benefits of Scholarship
- Living Grant
- Basic scholarship grant 850€ along with a lump sum of 20€.
- Health and nursing insurance of no more than 86€
- Free political events
- Tuition fee coverage (National students)
- Free international workshops
- Symposia and Educational trips
- Practical training
- Specific seminars on the methodology
Also, visit the University of Essex Doctorate Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded
- Students across the world are welcome. However, preference will be given to women, migrants, the socially needy, and students with disabilities highly qualified.
- Students with excellent academic backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply
The selection criteria for students living in Germany and students from Egypt, Lebanon, and other countries are different. Both are explained here.
Students residing in Germany for research purposes must meet the following criteria for the RLF scholarship in Germany;
- B2 level German language proficiency
- Ph.D. student must have been admitted to any German University
- Masters student must get admission at a German recognized University
Students from countries; Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco, and Iraq must be graduated to apply for Masters and Ph.D. must-have research programs in Germany.
The selection criteria are;
- German language proficiency with level B2
- Political and social interest for Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- Highly qualified with excellent academic background
- Family background
How To Apply?
Applications are available Online. Students are requested to submit their application Online after reading the eligibility criteria carefully. The last date to apply for the summer program is 1st October and for the fall program is 1st April.
For more details please visit the official website;