Study in Romania! Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania is funding the International scholarships program for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree in the top universities of Romania. The Government ensures the coverage of all expenses of the selected scholars from any country around the world. The Romania Government Scholarships are one of the best programs enabling students to study in Europe.
With no application fee study in Romania for completion of your Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate degree. Many of the programs in this offer require no IELTS certification. Don’t miss the chance to avail this offer.
Undergraduate programs last 3 to 6 academic years, Postgraduate programs last 1.5 to 2 academic years, and Doctorate programs last 3 to 4 academic years. The Romanian universities offer a large assortment of courses for the students to choose from. Study in brilliant universities of Romania benefiting by cut-rate offers.
Details of the Scholarship
- Country: Romania
- Organizer: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Degree: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctorate
- Duration: Undergraduate(3 to 6 years), Postgraduate (1.5 to 2 years), Doctorate (3 to 4 years)
Benefits to the Scholars
The Government of Romania offers numerous benefits to the candidates making it an opportunity not to miss. Like
- Free accommodation
- No application fee
- Free of charge tuition fee
- A monthly stipend:
- 65 EURO per month for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle)
- 75 EURO per month for Postgraduate Students (2nd cycle)
- 85 EURO per month for Doctorate Students (3rd cycle)
Available Academic Disciplines
- Veterinary Medicine
- Agricultural Sciences
- Visual Arts
- Technical Studies
- Oil and Gas
- Romanian Culture and Civilization
- Political and Administrative Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Social and Human Sciences
- The students from any country except European Countries can apply.
- The Romanian citizens can not apply.
- At least 35 years of age is required for Bachelors and Masters whereas at least 45 years of age is required for Doctorate.
A list of the following documents is required:
- 2 pictures passport-sized
- Updated CV
- Copy of medical certificate ensuring that the applicant doesn’t have any transferrable infections or any disorders.
- First 3 pages of the passport
- Birth certificate’s certified translation in either English, French, or Romanian
- Legalized copies of the graduate school of matriculation sheets/ diploma supplements, also the legalized translations where applicable
- Legalized copy of the achieved study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or equivalent+ bachelor’s, master’s, and doctor’s degree if any) also the legalized translations where applicable
- MER application form (Appendix 2) for obtaining a letter for acceptance to study in Romania
- MFA application form (Appendix 1) for a scholarship in Romania.
- Official letter from the diplomatic mission of the nation of origin in Bucharest, or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin/residence.
Below is the list of the documents to be included in the application file (for the applicants who fit in the categories listed for each document):
- Declaration of parental consent in case of young candidates, translation in English, French or Romanian.
- Certificate of Romanian preparatory year completion or Language Proficiency
- For current year’s graduates, the certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctor’s exam-copy and certified translation
- Cop and legalized translation of proof of name change (where applicable)
Application Procedure for Romania Government Scholarships
The applicants need to apply online for Scholarships Program by the Romanian Government 2022 before 15th March 2022. The result will be announced on 15th July 2022. For further detailing check the official notice.