Get your Bag pack, Applications are open for Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship 2022 in the USA. This is a Fully Funded five-month Fellowship at the National Endowment for Democracy for activists, journalists, civil society leaders, and intellectuals from throughout the world (NED). Fellows can do independent research on global democratic issues and research in a specific country or region through the exchange program in Washington, D.C.
The NED fellowship also gives participants the opportunity to obtain advanced skills and expertise from the International Forum for Democratic Studies, which is the world’s top center for democratic transition study. This international fellowship in the USA is the best opportunity to gain productive experiences.
The Reagan-Fascell National Endowment for Democracy fellowship focuses on specific democracy-related projects. The NED fellows will be asked to work on projects that are based on NED’s proposed projects. You can also apply for Wartburg College Scholarships 2022 in USA – Fully Funded. Further details about USA Fellowship for international students are given below.
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: National Endowment for Democracy (NED)
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 5 Months
- Deadline: October 1, 2021
- The fellows will be paid a stipend on a monthly basis.
- The fellows’ health insurance will be covered by the organization.
- The cost of renting a furnished apartment will be covered.
- Round-trip airfare to and from Washington, D.C. will be paid.
- The costs of living will be covered, including food, local transit, and other essentials.
- There will be a fully furnished office available.
- Long-distance phone calls and professional travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- The candidate must suggest a project that focuses on the democratic countries’ political, social, economic, legal, or cultural aspects.
- Applicants must verify that they will be available at the fellowship housing in Washington, D.C. for the whole 5-month programme.
Eligibility for Practitioners Track
- The candidate must be in their mid-career.
- The applicant must have prior expertise in the country or region promoting democracy or human rights.
Eligibility for Scholars
- At the time of application, applicants must have obtained a PhD or an equivalent academic degree.
- The candidates must have a track record of publications in their professions.
- For the fellowship programme, applicants must create a clear overview of their research idea.
How To Apply
To apply for the fellowship is USA, create an online account through our online portal. After successful account creation and registration, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Now create a username and password through the confirmation email to continue the application process.
- The process starts after logging in successfully.
- Now, click on the click to start button.
- Fill up your information like name, citizenship, gender and date of birth etc.
- Provide authentic contact information.
- Provide English proficiency assessment test.
- Fill up your fellowship information.
- Also, provide project proposal information
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Enter reference information.
- Fill in all of the blanks in the application.
- Now click on Submit button.