Finally, the University of Southampton scholarships are announced for Doctoral Research Programs. All international students can apply for scholarships. So, almost all types of courses are offered by the university. These awards are fully funded, all tuition fees and other expenditures are included. All the details of Presidential Ph.D. Research Scholarships in UK are as follows.
Also, these Doctoral scholarships are international scholarships. This university is basically a research university. It was established in 1862. Also, It has a very good ranking in the world. Whereas, they are also focusing on the international students.
- Host Country: UK.
- Host Institute: University of Southampton.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Program: Ph.D. degree programs.
- Courses: Mentioned Below.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2020.
- Eligible Nationalities: All International Students
- Visit also, Fully Funded Scholarships Turkey.
- Also, check out Fully Funded Scholarships in China.
Benefits of Presidential Ph.D. Research Scholarships UK
Please check out the Financial benefits of Presidential Ph.D. Research Scholarships UK 2020-21 also.
- Full Tuition fees will be covered by the host university.
- Living allowances will be provided annually (£15000/year).
- The support grant will be £1000 for students.
- Other Research grants will also be covered.
Eligibility for Presidential Ph.D. Research Scholarships UK
Check out the following eligibility and requirements.
- First of all please identify your program, where you want to apply.
- So, you need to have one year’s experience with that course or you must teach that course for one year.
- Confirm your area of interest as well.
- Also, check out the entry requirements before applying.
- Please check out the International student’s Admission section for full details.
How To Apply
All the candidates need to visit the official notice below and then first step is to Register yourself for Online Application.
Please Check out the official Notice below.