Applications are open for PhD Research Scholarships 2022 at the Singapore National Institute of Education. This Fully Funded scholarship in Singapore is a great opportunity for all the students who wish to complete their research in a Top institute. The scholarship is announced for the Ph.D. level program(s) for the academic year 2022.
National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore offering all subjects and majors to study under this Doctoral Research scholarship. All the expenses will be covered by the institute. Above all, Both domestic and international students from all over the world are welcome to apply for the Ph.D. scholarships in Singapore.
The National Institute of Education is the only teacher education institute. The institution aspires to be the best in scientific research and science and technology education in Singapore and throughout the world, from pre-school to universities. You can also visit Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 In Canada – Fully Funded.
PhD Research Scholarships Detail
- Host Country: Singapore
- Host Institute: National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore
- Degree Level: PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students, Domestic Students
- Deadline: Open
The National Institute of Education Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship and will provide following study expenses:
- Monthly stipend: $3,000
- Tuition Fee
- Employer CPF Contribution (for Singapore Citizens only)
- The scholarship is renewed annually based on the satisfactory progress of the candidate.
- The scholarship is awarded for four years and this is the maximum period of the award.
- To complete the requirements of the Graduate Assistantship Program (GAP), students must lecture or supervise laboratories.
- Applicant must be a local of Singapore or international student.
- Must be a full-time candidate for the Ph.D. programme at NIE
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least a Second Class Upper level and a Master’s degree in the relevant areas.
- Applicants must be competent to do research in the subject of advanced study they have chosen.
- You are not allowed to work for a living or take compensated work during the scholarship period
- Must not hold any other scholarship, bursary, fellowship, or top-up allowance during the scholarship period.
- An official transcript
- Certificates of Bachelor’s degree
- Transcripts of educational records
- One passport-sized color photograph
- National Registration Identity Card
- Two Academic Referee Reports
- English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.0
How to Apply
The students must apply for the Ph.D. Research scholarships 2022 using the university application portal. National Institute of Education Ph.D. scholarship requires no separate form for the application. The online application form is available at the Official Link below.