Pershing Square Foundation scholarship announced in the UK. Students from all over the world can apply for International scholarships. Foundation will cover all the expenses for the 1+1 MBA program. The University of Oxford in the United Kingdom is available for the students. Students can apply for a full-time course. The applicant will receive the funds for the Master’s degree as well for the MBA program. These are the fully-funded scholarships.
The selection of the applicants will be based on the academic results as well as GMAT or GRE scores. Oxford MBA scholarships are a very famous program by the Pershing foundation. Females candidates are encouraged to apply for these awards. Also, submit an Essay in the application form, the topic of the essay is mentioned below. Applicants should be well-disciplined, motivators, passion to learn, and have a business academic background.
There are a lot of scholarship and jobs vacancies for the applicants, such as Online Scholarships At University of the People – Apply Online. All the details of UK scholarships are as follows.
Details About Pershing Square Foundation Scholarship
- Scholarship Institute: Oxford University, UK.
- Program: MBA, Masters.
- Awards: Fully Funded
- Last Date to Apply: 8th & 22nd Jan 2021.
- Eligible Nationals: International.
Course duration will be 2 years for the Master degree. It can be complete in 1.5 years, depends on the course you selected for the scholarships.
- Foundation will cover all the tuition fees throughout the degree.
- Also, the scholarship included £15,285 for the Living allowance during the course.
- Medical allowance also included.
- Applicants Educational Certificates.
- GMAT or GRE scores.
- Motivation Letter.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Essay on the topic ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’.
- Experience (if any).
- Leadership skills.
How To Apply
Please check out the official website for the application form and apply for the Oxford 1+1 MBA program. Also, you need to Write an Essay on the above mentioned topic in the application.