Due to COVID-19, American University announced an online program scholarship. University offering masters scholarships for all countries. Because of the COVID-19 situation, you can now continue your studies online. So All details of Online Program Scholarships at American University are mentioned below.
- Online Scholarship Offering Country: USA.
- Scholarship Institute: American University.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Criteria: Academic excellence.
- Program: Masters Program.
- Courses: Mentioned Below.
- Total Award Value: Online scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: Open 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All Countries.
Master Courses for Online Program Scholarships at American University
- Arts in Economics, Applied Economics Specialization.
- Health Promotion Management.
- Arts in Strategic Communication.
- Public Administration and Policy.
- Science in Counter-Terrorism and Homeland Security.
- Science in Nutrition Education as well.
In addition, Selection will based on the academic credentials, professional experience, and exceptional leadership skills as well. Specifically, the Online Merit Scholarship is available to online students who qualify under the following eligibility requirements and parameters:
- Entry Period: Select an online program which will be full-time. Also, remember the program must be offered by the American University.
- Academic Performance: Students need to maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the program duration.
- Completion Period: Also, The funds will be applied to the student’s account in the 9th and 10th course.
- Enrollment Status: Eligible students must be accepted into the online format of the Online Merit Scholarship by the time they take the first course.
- In addition, Non-degree seeking students are not eligible.
Process of Application for Online Program Scholarships at American University
- Also, American University will make the Online Merit Scholarship decision and will inform all the applicants.
- You need to register first on the online application portal,
- The scholarship will be provided in the form of tuition fees.
- Also, Applicants will be billed for the net balance of tuition after the scholarship has been applied to the final year.