Great news, OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship 2021 is open for applications in the Netherlands. This Fully Funded scholarship in Netherland is initiated by Dutch Ministry. Orange Knowledge Scholarship by OKP Program is available for free study in Holland. Orange Knowledge Scholarships are open for International students around the world.
Students are welcome to pursue a Master’s Degree or Short Course under this international scholarship in the Netherlands. All expenses will be covered by the government. The Full Free Scholarship in Netherland Duration is for 12 to 24 Months Master Degree Scholarships and 2 Weeks to 12 Months for Short Courses.
These OKP Scholarships are announced for the academic session of 2021-22. Almost All Majors and academic Fields available for Master Programs & Short Courses Programs in Netherland Scholarship. You can also visit AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2021 in Thailand – Fully Funded.
Netherlands Government Scholarship Detail
- Award country: Netherlands
- Offered by: Dutch Ministry
- Degree level: Master’s Degree & Short Courses
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 23rd March 2021.
You can also visit Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021 for Pakistani Nationals – Apply Now.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. The Scholarship coverage is as below:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Visa Cost
- Travel Cost
Available Academic Fields
All majors and Academic Fields are Available for the MS Degree Programs & Short Courses Scholarships listed below:
- Agriculture And Environment
- Health Care, Social Services, And Care Services
- General Programmes
- Leisure, Transport & Logistics, Hotel, Catering, Tourism
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, Safety
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication & Arts
- Teacher Training.
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
Eligible Countries for Netherlands Government Scholarship
The list of eligible countries is below:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia
- Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi
- Cambodia, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba
- Egypt, Ethiopia
- Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea
- Lebanon, Liberia
- Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar
- Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia
- Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines
- South Africa, South Sudan, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname
- Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia
- Zambia, Zimbabwe.
This is the Eligibility Criteria for Netherlands Government Scholarship 2021:
- Applicants must have some work experience.
- The candidate must belong to one of the above-mentioned countries.
- Must hold a valid identity document.
- For Detailed Eligibility Criteria, please click the official notice below.
There are 3 Deadlines for 3 Application Rounds for OKP Scholarship Program for International Students.
- All Short course and Masters Programs: 3 February 2021 to 24 March 2021
- All short course and masters Programs(12 months): 12 May 2021 to 29 June 2021
- Short courses: 1st September 2021 to 12 October 2021.
Please visit Huawei Free Online Courses 2021 – Free Registration.
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship
Applicants have to select a course first and then contact the course’s educational institution and they will let you know to apply. For more information please click below:
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.