Great announcement! OCED Internships in France has offered Partially Funded Internships for students around the globe. Applications are open for OCED Internship Program in Europe for undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degree programs. Ensure your internship completion in France by applying today.
OCED Internship Program offers an opportunity to the students to work in a professional environment so they are capable of improving their analytical and technical skills. Skilled and committed interns are going to work in Paris for under 6 months. Students can apply throughout the year as recruiting is done on a rolling basis, and the program will start according to the team’s schedule and students’ availability.
The program is not paid however interns will be paid a monthly allowance to meet their expenses in France. The students are required to work 40 hours (about 8 hours a day). OCED will not guarantee any job opportunity after internship however the opportunity itself is going to add massive volume to the resume of selected interns. Also, visit Aston University Scholarships in the UK For International Students 2022
- Country: France
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 1st September 2022
- The interns will have a lifetime benefit after working in a highly skilled International environment.
- The resume or CV will have a very positive addition after the completion of the Internship.
- Assistance in Visa processing.
- Opportunity to work abroad for 6 months.
- A monthly allowance of 700 Euros will be granted to interns.
Areas for OCED Internships In France
The following are the areas to apply for OCED Internship:
- Human Resources
- Office Administration
- Legal Services
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Event Management
- Communication, Media and Public Relations
- Trade and Agriculture
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Education and Skills
- Inclusive Growth
- Science and Technology
- Gender and Diversity
- Corporate Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulator Reform
- Bribery and Corruption
- Public Governance
- Artificial Intelligence
JD/ Internship Description
- The interns will contribute to planning and organizing events.
- The interns will build networks with researchers and international organizations and delegates.
- The interns will contribute to the production of publications, papers, documentation, etc.
- Interns will be doing the collection, analysis, and organization of data, also carrying out research and reviews.
- Interns will be participating in the preparation of documents.
- The applicant must be able to work with multinational teams and international environment.
- Students must be able to exhibit IT skills and brilliant drafting and communication skills.
- Good grasp of English/French. Additional languages will be a plus point.
- Availability for a minimum duration of 1 month.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a full-time degree program in a well-known university.
Required Documents for Internships in France
- A copy of visa/ work permit (if applicable)
- Bank account details in France have to be provided (after the offer of internship)
- Medical Insurance proof
- Copy of passport
- University’s Full-time enrollment proof
How to Apply
Apply online to apply for an application for the OCED International Internship Program 2022. Check the below-mentioned official notification for further details.