AJK Jobs announced in Azad Jammu and Kashmir University through NTS. Non-teaching staff is required for the administrative posts. NTS Jobs In AJK for those who have the education from primary to Masters according to the posts. 2020 jobs for AJK nationals. Those applicants who have experience in the relevant field are welcome. There are various posts announced. The salary package for all the posts is very decent.
Also, there are some eligibility criteria for the candidates, you need to fulfill those. Applicants who already working in the Govt department can apply through the proper channel. Males and Females can eligible for the applications. All the posts which are offering by the university are mentioned below, You can apply for these Government Jobs. All the details regarding the jobs are as follows.
Details For NTS Jobs
- Institute/Company: AJK University, Muzaffarabad
- Category: Government Jobs
- Applying Procedure: Online Registration
- Required Degree: Primary, Matric, Bachelors, Masters according to the post.
- Last Date to Apply: 26 Oct 2020.
- System Engineer / Networking Administrator
- Public Relation Officer
- Assistant Accounts
- Personal Assistant
- Junior Programmer
- Medical Dispenser
- Library Assistant
- Photostat Machine Operator
- Senior Clerk
- Estate Supervisor
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Lab Assistant
- LAN Technician
- Naib Khatib
- Library Attendant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Naib Qasid
Also visit the Benazir Income Support Program Jobs BISP…
- Also, Salary packages are very handsome, each post has its own package according to the post scale and education.
- Salary will be PKR 16,000 – 80,000/-
- Other incentives are also included in the package as these are the Government Jobs.
- Education of the applicant should be minimum Primary, Matric, FA, Bachelors, and Masters.
- The age of candidates should be 20 to 40 years.
- Males/Females required.
- Must have the Engineering, Administration experiences.
- Passport size photos.
- National Identity Card.
Check out also, Police Constable Jobs in Punjab 2020
How To Apply
- For the posts with Sr.1 to 16, all the candidates need to apply through the NTS Website. After filling the application form, and paying the challan you will submit it to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Applicants need to pay the Application fees according to the desired posts. You can check on the official notification mentioned below.
- For Posts with Sr. No. 17 to 22 can submit applications directly to the AJK University.
- Please mention clearly the desired designation on the Envelope.
Remaining all details you can find on the official notice.