Once again, NZ-GRADS is a doctoral scholarship (Ph.D.) scholarship offered to science students. All students from developing countries can apply for doctoral scholarships. Topics are also mentioned by the Host universities, livestock, agriculture, innovative & novel aspects, greenhouse gas emissions, and importantly about new technologies.
The NZ-GRADS is a government-funded scholarship offered by Education New Zealand. The scholarship provides full-tuition fees and a living stipend for up to three years. So, All the details of New Zealand Government Scholarships Fully Funded 2020-21 are as follows.
- Host Country: New Zealand.
- Host Institute: New Zealand Top Universities.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Program: Doctoral degree programs.
- Courses: Mentioned Below.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 1st August 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All Developing Countries.
- Visit Also, Japan Government Fully Funded Scholarship.
- Apply Also, Bachelors Fully Funded Scholarships 2020-21
Scholarship Benefits of New Zealand Government Scholarships Fully Funded 2020-21
Please check out the following benefits for the New Zealand scholarships.
- University will cover Three (3) years of tuition fees. ($10, 000/- NZD per year).
- Selected applicants will get a Living allowance of $28,000 NZD per year.
- Both Side Air tickets will be provided. (maximum $6000 NZD).
- Medical insurance will also be provided to students. ($700 NZD per year).
- Visa Application costs also included. ($1000 NZD).
- Stationary allowance (books & thesis) included also. ($1500 NZD)
- Important Note: The applicant can bring your family to live in New Zealand. (partner or spouse can apply for an open work visa with you).
- Students have the right to work extra hours.
Eligibility and Requirements
Also, check out the eligibility and requirements for the New Zealand Doctoral Scholarships.
- Must contain an offer letter (conditional or unconditional) from any research university in New Zealand.
- You must conduct your Ph.D. study in New Zealand.
- New Zealand or Australian citizens are not eligible.
- You must be from Developing Countries.
- The topic must be related to relevant subjects. (mentioned in the first paragraph).
- Your citizen evidence.
- Offer letter or Evidence of an offer of a place for a Ph.D. program from a New Zealand university.
- Educational records including degrees and certifications.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).