Great news, Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2022 applications are now being accepted in Australia. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) at Murdoch University is open to all national and international students from any country. Students interested in pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral degree in Australia are invited to apply for the scholarship.
Australian Government’s RTP scholarship will cover the costs of completing a master’s or doctoral degree in Australia. This grant is open to students from all over the world. Moreover, This Fully Funded Scholarship is open to all academic subjects and majors to study abroad in Australia. On the graduate scholarship at Murdoch University, the students will explore new career prospects, professional teamwork capabilities, leadership skills, and supervision by international researchers.
Murdoch University is home to international faculty members from throughout the world. Students will be exposed to life-changing research, community development projects, and innovative international labs under this research scholarship in Australia. It is a free-thinking campus dedicated to teaching and learning in the most effective way possible without losing sight of our mission. You can also visit Top 10 Scholarships in USA For All Nationalities – Study Abroad in USA.
Murdoch University RTP Scholarships Details
- Award country: Australia
- Host University: Murdoch University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Deadline: 30 September 2021.
Murdoch University RTP Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded award for all international students from around the globe. The financial benefits of the scholarship are as below:
- Living Allowance: $30,000 per year
- Students will be supervised by worldwide and top mentors,
- An opportunity to participate in international research initiatives.
- Both national and international students can apply.
- For a Master’s Degree Programs: Any reputed university‘s undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors is acceptable.
- For PhD Research Program: You must show that you have appropriate research experience and capability. In most circumstances, you will have one of the following options:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors in the first or upper second class
- A master’s degree from an institution of outstanding academic standing, with a significant research component.
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates Excellency and capability in research.
How to Apply
The application procedure for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2022 in Australia is given below. This criterion is for both domestic and international students. All applicants must follow these steps:
- On the official website, there are two separate forms for domestic and international students.
- Both international and domestic referee reports must be completed by both students.
- Students must submit a complete application to the Graduate Research Office via email at [email protected] after completing the preceding activities.