Great news for Canada Scholarship seekers, Applications are open for the Montréal University Scholarships 2022 in Canada. All International students are invited for Undergraduate Scholarships, Masters Scholarships, Doctorate Scholarships, and Postdoctoral Scholarships in Canada. The university is a Top-ranked university in Canada and announced this amazing opportunity for students around the world for the academic year 2021-22.
Université de Montréal Scholarships offering a wide range of study programs and you’ll surely find your desired course from the available 600 Study Fields. Canada is famous for its world-class education and the most attractive spot for international students. More than 353,000 international students enrolled in Canadian Universities.
Montréal University is a Top Public Research University and the most famous university in the world. The university offers many National and International Scholarships every year. It is the Second Largest University Ranked #4 in Canada and according to QS World ranking, Ranked 73rd in the world. You can also apply for Khalifa University Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 in UAE.
- Country: Canada
- Host University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. & Postdoctoral
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st September 2021.
Available Fields of Study
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
The scholarship is divided into three levels based on the applicant’s academic performance. The amount for tuition fees is $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A:
- Equivalent to 30 credits: $11,998 per year(2 sessions) OR
- Equivalent to 15 credits: $5,999 per session OR
- And per credit: $399
- Level B:
- Equivalent to 30 credits: $5,718 per year(2 sessions) OR
- Equivalent to 15 credits: $2,859 per session OR
- And per credit: $190.60
- Level C:
- Equivalent to 30 credits: $2,000 OR
- Equivalent to 15 credits: $1,000 per session
- And per credit: $66.67
The amount for tuition fees is $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Equivalent to 45 credits: $9,420 per year (3 sessions) OR
- Equivalent to 15 credits: $3,140 per session
The amount for tuition fees is $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- Equivalent to 45 credits: $19,339 per year (3 sessions) OR
- Equivalent to 15 credits: $6,546 per session.
- All international students can apply.
- You must have a study permit and not be a permanent resident of Canada or a citizen of Canada.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program at the Université de Montréal throughout their studies.
- Must hold a Secondary High School certificate for Bachelors’s Degree Program.
- Must hold Bachelors’s Degree certificate to apply for Masters’s Degree Program and both Bachelors & Masters Degree certificates for Doctorate Program.
How to Apply for Montréal University Scholarships
The Online application process is very easy for Montréal University Scholarships. Just fill an online application form for the University of Montréal. The official link to the scholarship at Université de Montréal Canada is given below: