Good news for all the job seekers. Recently, Applications are open for MCB Management Trainee Program 2021 for fresh graduates. Both males and females are encouraged to apply for this internship in Pakistan. This is a Paid Trainee program and offering a handsome salary package to the trainees.
Applicants from all over the country are invited to apply. This training program is a great chance for all the management students to earn and learn at the same time. Moreover, No previous experience is required. Applicants with 16 years of education are eligible. An amazing opportunity is waiting for you to start your banking career at MCB.
Muslim Commercial Bank is a Pakistani multinational commercial bank with branches all over Pakistan. The duration of the MCB Management Trainee Program is 3 months and a salary of 40,000 per month is given to the selected candidates. You can also apply for Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 – Fully Funded.
- Country: Pakistan
- Bank: Muslim Commercial Bank
- Starting Salary: 40,000
- Time Duration: 3 months
- Gender: Male / Female
- Job Location: Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad
- Deadline: 10th July 2021
Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria for MCB internship given below:
- Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply.
- Both male and female candidates are welcome.
- Fresh graduates from HEC recognized universities are eligible for this program.
- Applicant must hold 16 years of education certificate.
- Age should not be more than 26 years.
- No Previous work experience is necessary to apply.
- Lastly, for specific remote places, the program’s parameters can be loosened.
How To Apply For MCB Management Trainee Program 2021
The application process for MCB Trainee Program is completely online. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above must apply for this program. The Official link is given below to apply.