Cork University fellowships are now open for all international students. Students from all over the world can apply to these international scholarships. Kraft Heinz Fellowships announcing for Ph.D. scholarships at Cork University scholarships. University offers four years of the program which included complete tuition fees as well as a yearly stipend for the selected students. Those students who want to continue their studies can apply for kraft Heinz Ph.D. Fellowship Business in Ireland.
- Fellowships Offering Country: Ireland
- Fellowships Institute: Cork University
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned
- Program: PhD programs.
- Courses: All Courses are Available.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded Fellowships.
- Last Date to Apply: 1st May 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All Countries are Eligible.
- Course mode: Full-time, Part-time.
- Also, Apply City Law School Awards for Academic Excellence UK
- Apply Also, COVID-19 Hardship Fund at University of Strathclyde, UK
Requirements & Eligibility
Please check out the following requirements and eligiblity.
- All international students can apply for the fellowships.
- International Ph.D. for business students only.
- Ph.D. students with excellent grades.
- Relevant degree in standard or second class honor degree.
- All supporting documents and a Master’s degree in Business.
Financial Awards for Selected Students Kraft Heinz PhD Fellowship Business in Ireland
The following are the financial awards.
- Four years Complete Tuition Fees
- Annually stipend of €16,000 for each student which will be used for living expenses, medical cost as well as for practical studies.
Applying Procedure for Application
- Applicant criteria:
- Applicant should have Grade A or B in the Masters’s degree to apply for Ireland scholarships.
- If English is not the first language then you need to meet the criteria first.
- IELTS: 6.5 needed.
- TOEFL with score 90 required.
How to Apply for Kraft Heinz PhD Fellowship Business in Ireland
- The closing date for Ph.D. scholarship applications is 30th April 2020. Interviews will be held in May 2020.
- Applications without the complete informationa and details will be declined. Also, you need to fulfill the langauge requirements as mentioned above.
- Just visit the official website, register yourself fiest and then apply.