Great news, KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021 is announced and open for applications in Indonesia. This Fully Funded scholarship is offered to all international students from any part of the world. These Fully Free Scholarships are open for Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree Programs. The KNB scholarship is available for the academic year of 2021-22.
Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship is initiated by the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia. The government of Indonesia will cover all the expenses of the KNB Indonesia Scholarship during the study in Indonesia. the fields available for Undergraduate scholarship and Master’s scholarships are Engineering, Education, Humanities, Science, and Social Science.
The Duration is 8 Semesters (4 years) of Bachelor Degree Scholarships for International Students & 24 Months (4 Semesters/2 years) for master degree scholarships for international students in Indonesia. Students who wish to free study in Indonesia, this is the best chance for them. You can also visit Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2021 in France – Fully Funded.
- Award Country: Indonesia
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 20th April 2021.
Study Programs Available
- Educational Science
- Indonesian Education
- Social Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Natural Science Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- History Education
- Applied Linguistics
- Instructional Education
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Educational Management
- Vocational & Technology Education.
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Sports sciences
- Public Health
- Pharmacy Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment.
- Settlement Allowance: IDR 1,250,000 (on Arrival)
- Living Allowance: IDR 2,550,000 monthly
- Monthly allowance During the Master Program as detailed below:
- Living Allowance: IDR 2,550,000
- Books Allowance: IDR 350,000
- Research Allowance: IDR 400,000
- Health insurance: IDR 200,000 monthly
- One Round-trip international airfare.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Applicants to apply for the scholarship must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree holders cannot apply.
- The Applicants must have a TOEFL/IELTS equivalent score of 80 or 6.0.
- The successful candidates must sign the Statement, prior to the departure to Indonesia.
How to Apply
The Indonesian Government Scholarship application process is completely online. The details to apply are given below. Please check the Official link below:
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.