Great news, Applications are open for Japan WCO Scholarships 2022 at Aoyama Gakuin University in Tokyo. All international students are welcome to apply for this Japan scholarship. Aoyama Gakuin University scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan. This is an amazing opportunity to study abroad in Japan for free.
The Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Programme providing a Master’s Degree scholarship in japan. These Japanese Scholarships are awarded in Strategic Management and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) program. All the expenses including admission, tuition, travel, subsistence, and other approved expenses will be covered by AGU scholarships.
All brilliant international students from any developing country member of the WCO must apply for this scholarship to study in Tokyo. Aoyama Gakuin University is a private university in Japan and was established in 1874. You can also visit SHS International Excellence Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom.
- Country: Japan
- Host Institute: Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU)
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2022
WCO Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for all nationalities and offers many benefits including:
- A monthly stipend (147,000 yen (as of 2021)) that covers
- Other expenses.
- Admission Fee: 290,000 yen
- Tuition fees: 917,000 yen
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets
Note: The stipend amount is subject to change at the discretion of the Government of Japan.
- A candidate must be a customs officer from a WCO developing member with at least two years of quality work experience in customs policy and administration in his or her home country.
- Candidates with experience in IPR border enforcement and plans to work in the IPR-related sector of their Customs administration following this Scholarship Program will be given priority.
- As on April 1, 2022, a candidate must be healthy and under the age of 40.
- Individuals who have already received a scholarship through the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Programme are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship Program.
- Candidates should continue to work in their home Customs administration for at least three years after completing the programme.
How to Apply
To apply for Japan WCO Scholarships 2022 a candidate must fill out, sign, and submit a document named Scholar Guidelines to the WCO. No deadline is specified for the scholarship. The official link to apply is given below.