Great news, Applications are open for IIE-SRF Fellowship 2022. All International students can apply for the Fully Funded Fellowship program. This award is only available for Ph.D. research. The doctoral Fellowship provides a stipend of up to US$25,000, as well as individual health insurance, to support a one-year visiting academic post.
The Baden-Württemberg Fund supports visiting research appointments in universities and other higher education institutions in Baden-Württemberg, Germany, so that researchers can continue working in the field of liberty and security under this Ph.D. research fellowship program. Teachers, top scientists, and government intellectuals from any country, academic subject, or discipline who are facing — or have recently left — immediate and specific threats to their lives and/or careers in their home countries or permanent resident countries are eligible.
Dr. Henry Jarecki, Dr. Henry Kaufman, and Mr. Thomas Russo established the IIE Scholar Rescue Fund in 2002 after the IIE trustees committed themselves to make rescue scholars a permanent component of the Institute’s mission (IIE-SRF). Since its founding in 1919, the International Institute for Environment and Development has prioritized the protection of vulnerable researchers and students. You can also visit HSE Global Scholarship Competition 2022 in Russia.
IIE-SRF Fellowship Details
- Institution(s): IIE-SRF
- Study in: Host Partners
- Level of Study: PhD (Doctoral)
- Program Period: One to Two years
- Deadline: All year round (Open).
- A grant of up to US$25,000
- Individual health insurance
- A one-year visiting academic position (renewable)
- The ultimate fellowship sum is determined by a number of factors, including the host university’s location, the cost of living, and the value of any additional contributions from the host institution or other sources (s).
- English Language Proficiency
- All nationalities can apply.
- Senior researchers, Professors, and public intellectuals from any country, academic field, or discipline are eligible for consideration.
- Academic qualifications, the quality/potential of the applicant’s work, and the severity of the risks that the applicant faces are all taken into consideration while reviewing applications.
- Preference is given to scholars who:
- Have a Ph.D. or the highest degree in their field and/or extensive teaching or research experience at a university, college, or other higher education institution;
- are facing or have recently fled immediate, severe, and targeted threats to their lives and/or careers in their home countries or countries of residence;
- display academic promise and excellence;
- Will benefit their home and/or host academic communities.
- Application coversheet
- Academic statement
- Current CV or resume
- Personal statement
- Two academic / professional letters of reference
- Two personal letters of
- A copy of your Ph.D. or higher degree
- Offer Letter
- Your most recent writing or research articles as samples
How to Apply
To apply for IIE-SRF Fellowship 2022, Applicants have the option of applying themselves or having a third party submit their materials on their behalf. All application materials should be sent through email (preferred), fax, or mail. Letters may be addressed to:
Scholar Rescue Fund
Institute of International Education
809 United Nations Plaza
New York, New York 10017-3580
You can also visit the official website link given below for further information.