Great news, Applications are open for IIAS Fellowships 2023-2024 in Israel. IIAS inviting domestic and international scholars from all over the world. All innovative researchers should apply for this opportunity to study in Israel. Two or three researchers working on the same project should apply separately and declare explicitly that they want to collaborate.
The selected Topics can be from any subject and can encompass any research area under the Israel fellowship program. Fellows spend their time at the IIAS, which is located on the Hebrew University of Jerusalem’s Edmond J. Safra Givat Ram campus. The fellowship in Israel provides a loving and dynamic academic environment, as well as administrative support.
International students receive a significant stipend and subsidized housing under this Fully Funded fellowship. We anticipate that the fellow’s residency will result in novel and creative research that can be shared with the global research community. You can also visit Thiel Fellowship Program 2022 in USA – Online Fellowship.
IIAS Fellowships Detail
- Country: Israel
- Host Institute: Israel institute for advanced studies
- Degree Level: Fellowship
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
- Deadline: 1st December 2021.
- Monthly Stipend: up to $6,000
- Attendance and Absences
- Travel Expenses
- Shipping Expenses
- Health and Personal Belongings Insurance
- All Domestic and International Scholars can apply.
- A tenured post in an academic research institution is required.
- Former fellows are eligible to apply for an individual fellowship once ten years have passed since the end of their previous term by the start of the academic year in which they are applying.
- Postdoctoral researchers are not eligible for this scholarship.
Period of Residence
From September 1 to June 30, the IIAS academic year runs. Residencies are available for either 10 or 5 months, and the proposal should include the requested residency length based on the following options:
- 10-month residencies: beginning from September 1
- 5-month residencies: beginning from September 1 or February 1
How To Apply
Between September 1 and December 1, applicants who want to apply for IIAS Fellowships 2023-2024, must submit their applications online. Applications that are incomplete will not be evaluated. By June 30, 2022, the IIAS will notify applicants of the IIAS Academic Committee’s decision on the selected fellows. The official link is provided below.