Call for a Fully funded Master’s scholarship in Australia for the academic year 2022. International students can apply for the Australian scholarship program. Students around the world willing to apply for a Master’s degree can avail themselves of ICMS Australian Scholarships. There are many scholarships offered annually by the Australian Government. ICMS partially funded and fully funded scholarships both are available.
Furthermore, the International Center for Management Studies (ICMS) scholarship program is open for all nationalities. Students can apply according to their qualifications in any field of study. The courses offered at ICMS are practical. it will help the International students to pursue a bright future. Needy students with Engineering, Marketing, Architecture, business, and other related fields can qualify easily. Also, visit Victoria University Kuwait Scholarships By Ministry of Higher Education – Fully funded scholarship 2022.
Australian scholarships are an amazing opportunity to apply. There are multiple universities that offer scholarships in Australia for international students. However, it is important to know the functioning of the scholarship program. ICMS scholarship program for Master’s will provide the best possible skill set for the future.
Details for ICMS Australian Scholarships
- Country: Australia
- Host Institution: ICMS
- Program level: Master’s program
- Financial coverage: Fully funded & partially funded
- Eligible country: All countries.
- Deadline: 12th November 2021.
Available Areas for Master’s Degree
Australian scholarship for a Master’s degree will allow students to choose from these programs listed below to pursue their Master’s:
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Event management
ICMS scholarship benefits
ICMS master’s scholarship fully funded & partially funded program will offer the following benefits:
- Six tuition sessions will be covered.
- Approved universities scholarship will be provided.
- Multiple opportunities are available for work as well as study.
- Part-time or full-time work schedules both are available.
- An unlimited number of scholarships.
Eligibility criteria must be fulfilled to avail of this Australian scholarship opportunity.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA or above.
- Students must not apply for any other scholarship while applying for the
- An international postgraduate program is for last year’s Bachelor’s students.
- International students can apply.
- Citizens of Australia can also apply, however, permanent residents are not eligible.
- Analytical and communication skills should be good.
- Financially needy students can apply.
Also, check out Asian Development Bank Institute- FREE Online Courses 2021
Supporting and Required Documents
The documents required to apply along application form are as follows:
- Official Bachelor’s transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Recommendation letter (2)
- Purpose statement
- International student passport
- English proficiency certificate
- In the case of Non-English study backgrounds, students must take the IELTS exam before applying.
How to Apply for ICMS Australian Scholarship?
Applications are available online. Students should apply as soon as possible to increase the chances of selection. Expression of interferes form must be filled carefully and submitted along with other documents.