Mo Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships Program announced by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation. These fellowships are for the nationals of Africa. Foundation will provide the stipend as well. This year Mo Ibrahim Foundation offering the fellowships at the management office of the UN. The location will be Addis Ababa and other locations will the International Trade Centre (TC) in Geneva. Fellowships for Africa with stipend but you need to fulfill the criteria of the application. Those applicants can apply who are experienced and have the ability can apply to Ibrahim Foundation Fellowships 2021.
In addition, basically this fellowship forms a selective program designed to mentor future African leaders. 2021 applications stream was opened on 12 August 2020 and will close on 14 October 2020. Applications are open for the talented, young, experienced, executives and for mid-careers. So do not waste your time and start the application procedure as soon as possible. All the details of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Fellowships 2021 are as follows.
Also, check out the Bachelors Fully-Funded Scholarships in Australia 2021
OBJECTIVES OF FELLOWSHIP
- This Fellowship opportunity at ITC is in collaboration with the Mo Ibrahim Foundation. Established in 2006 the Mo Ibrahim Foundation aims to support good governance and great leadership in Africa. The
- Foundation works to:
- Stimulate debate on good governance;
- Provide your eligibility by which governments can measure progress;
- Recognize awards in African leadership and provide a practical way in which leaders can
- Build positive legacies on the continent when they have left office;
- Support aspiring leaders.
Benefits OF Ibrahim Foundation Fellowships 2021
Please check out the following details for selected applicants.
- Time duration of the fellowship will be 12 months and selected applicants will get the stipend of $100,000/- per year.
Also, check out the Fully-Funded Scholarships in UK 2021
- Nationality: The applicant should have the nationality of Africa.
- Age: Applicant’s age must be under 40 years but if the applicant is women and have children then age should be maximum of 45 years.
- Education: Masters’s degree required in International relations, International Development, business, or economics.
- Experience: Work experience should be seven (7) years.
- Language: English, French, or Spanish.
Also check out the preferred skills.
- International trade knowledge/TRTA.
- Governance and Strategic knowledge.
- Writing and Research skills.
NOTE: Please visit the official notice for the more details.