The University of Pannonia scholarships are now open to apply. University offering masters program for all the master’s program. Students from all over the world can apply for the scholarships. Only full-time programs all offered by the university. Those students who want to study in Hungary can now apply easily for the Hungary University Scholarships Fully-Funded 2020-2021.
In addition, applications for part-time courses will be automatically rejected. Also, an important thing that the university will offer you for the job hours which will be used as a stipend. All the details for Hungary University Scholarships Fully-Funded 2020-2021, requirements, financial awards, and applying procedure are as follows.
- Scholarship Offering Country: Hungary
- Scholarship Institute: University of Pannonia.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Program: Masters Program.
- Courses: International Studies, Social sciences, economics, Law and Humanities.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 30th May 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All Nationals are Available to apply.
- Apply Also, New Zealand fully Funded Scholarships 2020/2021
- Apply Also, UK fully Funded Scholarships 2020/2021
Financial Awards for Selected Students
- Selected applicants will get full tuition fees throughout the scholarship period.
- Important: Students can find funding sources as well during their studies.
- Daily living expenses.
- International level of Researches and modern technologies.
- Special Grants as well.
Check Requirements & Eligibility
Check out the following check requirements and eligiblity for Scholarships.
- Candidate should be an International student.
- Remember, only full-time courses will be acceptable, no part-time applications will be considered.
- Complete Application form as well as English Proficiency certificate.
- All academic certificates, records, and supporting documents.
- Two (2) reference letters & minimum one recommendation letter.
- Applicants picture as well as the National ID card.
- Updated fresh CV required as well.
How to Apply for Stipendium Hanaricum Scholarships
The applicant will get admission first and apply for a scholarship after getting an admission letter or an offer letter from the University of Pannonia – K?szeg Campus.